Age of History 3
Hiroshima

Special Groups

I suggest adding a tab where you can make special military groups. I've included an example picture. Additionally, I propose implementing a limit for groups to prevent game spam.

In strategy games, I often lose troop organization, leading to chaotic invasions with non-optimal units. To enhance organization, consider adding a tab for making  special groups. For instance, before going to war with Prussia, you could make specific groups for attacking and securing your land.

An extra feature could involve making groups for political issues, such as rebel hunting or anti-rebel groups, where your military tackles rebels trying to establish a state in your country. Furthermore, allowing the assignment of a general to a specific group would be a valuable addition.IMG_3483.thumb.jpg.b03bdc1f7cc57ee9b6d16176b8046c99.jpgxayxsa.thumb.jpg.3243168e743d925af6c727324e883350.jpg

Edited by Hiroshima
Gramar