Age of History 3
ArmenianGamer441

About custom scenarios

This is as much a question as it is a suggestion. Will there still be an ability to create custom scenarios. If so than how will ideology work. My idea is

Republics: Will be any government that is non monarchical can be broken down into

Dictatorial republics

Oligarchical Republics

Single party Republics (only after researching some kind of society tech that allows parties)

Democratic Republics (like USA and most European countries)

Theocratic Republics (Like Iran)

Monarchies:

Absolute Monarchy

Authorization Constitutional (The monarch has dictatorial power granted by a constitution think of Napoleon)

Dictatorial Constitutional Monarchy (Monarch has little power and most power is held by a Dictator, think Fascist Italy)

Feudal Monarchy (most power is held by feudal lords instead of a monarch)

Theocratic Monarchy (Monarch is seen as either a god or the messenger of God think ancient Egypt)

Constitutional Monarchy (UK, Belgium, Japan)

Miscellaneous Government types

State of Anarchy(this will be basically a death sentence as you cannot command troops who will most and attack on their own volition)

Tribalism(can't conquer new territory but you can move around to different tiles)

Militant organization (You can't enact much policy and exist solely to take control of a government or separate from a country to form another one to which you will be hated by the original country)

This is my idea for the different types of governments I left out clear ideological convictions because I think that will be determined by individual policies which will specify you as either Fascist, Communist, etc. I don't know how this will be done by Lukasz should add the ability to have custom flags be implemented in the scenario editor instead of having to go into the files but that might be idk.