Age of History 3
Денис Живков

Many community ideas

I edited your ideas a little @Dimzap I hope you like it.. 😄

@Strudeee  @xox @Renibuff @WATER@Strategy  @Zavod 

@qxz you noted in the post and I hope you will also be interested in what I replaced and what I added from myself

• Commit genocide. The ability to control a province and carry out purges based on ethnicity. this will take some time and will significantly increase discontent in the province and the likelihood of an uprising. Because even your citizens in this city/province will be in fear of a new purge.
  • Sanctions and embargoes. Ability to impose sanctions/embargo against any country. Also bots in other countries should also be able to enter them if relations between your countries are bad or you are doing something that is against their policies. Depending on the difference in economies, this will cause some damage to the economy (the more economically developed the country that imposed sanctions against you, the greater the negative impact on the economy). If someone helps you cope with sanctions, in alliance with you, then the relationship with the one who sent them will also deteriorate.

- But let mutual economic assistance between countries also be possible. Uniting them into one common union with different goals.
-Also, if we say anything about politics, then let there be coalitions against strong hegemons.

• Dissatisfaction with the army. If your army is in a province for too long, or in those provinces where the army is located there are no barracks/fortresses, castles, watchtowers, etc., satisfaction in the province will gradually decrease, since the army in this case will have to sleep with civilians or temporarily take away their housing for the army, which they don’t like. or if ships spend a long time in port or in the water without meaning, then they wear out
  • New opportunities for the peace conference. Add the ability to limit the enemy army with a peace treaty (as it was after the First World War for Germany, Hungary and others). I'm curious how they implement it
  • Different degrees of independence for vassals. Countries under your control can have different levels of dependence on you, when you lower the very last level - you can annex a vassal. You can reduce the level of dependence of a country, for example, by building on its territory, providing it with money, and so on. In Europe Universalis 4 there was also such an opportunity, but it would be possible to join only 10-20 years after he was in your composition as a vassal. He can earn independence points for himself by helping you in wars with armies, giving you extra money and more. But they may also not join you in your wars. It should also be possible to hire an army in the territory of your vassals, for which you add autonomy points to the puppets.
  • Artificial intelligence fixes. Bots should be able to change their ideology. Just like for players and bots, when the Age of Reformation comes, the opportunity to change the type of government will be much higher and with some large penalties.
  • Volunteers. The ability for great powers to send volunteers to countries at war to assist one side, which greatly improves relations with the country you are helping against and significantly worsens relations with the country you are aiding against. Naturally, the number of volunteers should be limited in number. Let Artificial Intelligence have the same interference in the war so that the battle is fair. But even if it is not always possible to send, for example, some dummy will take it and when one of the sides has 99% of the result of the war (warscore), he will take it and join it. It's like he earned so much. Let the relationship develop depending on how much you did in the war and how much you did to end the war.
  • Migration. If your country is war-weary, has low levels of satisfaction with its government, etc., people in your country will want to leave for countries nearby with higher levels of satisfaction.
  • More interaction with the puppet. Add the ability to change certain members of the government or, in general, the government of the country under your control (just like yours). While this will not happen quickly, it will cause lack of will in your puppet, increasing the desire for autonomy and, ultimately, independence.
  • Hunger. If you allocate little money to meet people's needs, the likelihood of famine in your country increases. It must act in a similar way to a disease that kills a population. Some countries can both contribute to inflation and famine, and help you in difficult years. But this depends on the relationship with those who sent hunger to you.

•  

For your observation, @Łukasz Jakowski,@china peple , @Nowarhia  , @Outlawexperience ,@GalacticCakes   ,@Matvey , @muhoaga ,  @BALONA30,  @Barbaris , @Rodak Polak ,  @wafflestein8  ,@Vyatka My Dearest  , @Historyk  , @wbladew5,  @Mihael1

I don’t want to put forward someone else’s idea as my own.
@Dimzap - a collector of ideas from several people with similar thoughts into one pile