Age of History 3
Ares I of Congo

Water, Succession and Social Rank

I think that bodies of water could be used for more useful things such as rivers or lakes. Armies could be able to travel through river and lakes. They could also have a mass production of fish as well as higher grain production. Social Rank could also be added and there could be a different percentage of happiness for each rank so if the peasantry's happiness was low then there could be revolution. But I think that these would only be exclusive in royal civilizations. There could also be a law of succession where when the ruler is about to die they can decide whether the lands will be split or succeeded by one ruler