Age of History 3
IKayzerI

Sea Force Limit

I think in the game, there should be a sea force limit in addition to the army force limit.

Here's how I think it should work: It should be influenced by the number of ports in a country and its army force limit. For example, let's take England in the year 1470. Let's say it has 8 ports, and its army force limit is 55k troops. We can calculate that 20% of 55k is 11k, plus 8k (for the ports), which equals 19k total troops that it can have stationed at sea. Now, let's consider Venice. Let's say it has 12 ports and a force limit of 24k troops. 20% of 24k is 4.8k, plus 12k (for the ports), which equals 16.8k, rounded up to 17k sea force limit. For the Ottomans, let's say they have a force limit of 60k troops and 13 ports. 20% of 60k plus 13 equals 25k sea force limit.

I believe this would make the game more realistic. As for England having a sea force limit of 19k, as we calculated, if it tries to exceed that limit, the game should impose penalties similar to the ones for exceeding the army force limit. And AI shall not excees this limit.

What do you think about this? @Łukasz Jakowski

VERY GOOD