Age of History 3
IKayzerI

Era's and Age's

Posted (edited)

In the February video, it appears that Age of Feudalism is written for the 1440 scenario. There was not affects of ages in the second game. Will there be any impact of ages in the third game? If so, which ages should there be? I've come up with ideas based on years, but I'm not sure about the kind of impact I should give. Should it provide positive effects similar to the ones influential countries had in real history during that age, like the Splendor mechanic in EU4? For example, in the Holy League Era, should it provide positive effects for Austria, PLC, and Russia to help them against the Ottomans during wars in those years? Should there be positive effects like a Colonialism bonus for Spain and Portugal during the Discovery Era? Thank you, I'm eagerly awaiting your response.

1. Feudalism Era (1437-1470)
2. Renaissance Era (1470-1500)
3. Discovery Era (1500-1540)
4. Reformation Era (1540-1630)
5. Holy League Era (1630-1700)
6. Enlighment Era (1700-1770)
7. Revolutionary Wars Era (1770-1820)
8. Industrial Revolution Era (1820-1870)
9. National Movement Era (1870-1908)
10. Imperialism and Radicalistic Era (1908-1950)
11. Cold War Era (1950-1990)
12. Digital Era (1990-2020)
13. Artifical Intelligence Era (2020-2050)

Edited by IKayzerI
Minor change

52 minutes ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

It is possible to mod it

but age is only cosmetic thing, right?

48 minutes ago, aa30388 said:

What about the eras before 1440?

Probably I will not play pre-1400s. I like to play more historical gameplay, so I didnt even think pre-1400s. What is the meaning of Renaissance when there is no Italian state in 1440s while your campaign started in 800 AD?