Age of History 3
xitofa

AoC3 Idea: Seizing resources/ Military bases/ Army cooldown

SEIZING RESOURCES

So, I've watched a video of Rise of Nations 2 in Roblox and the guy that was playing took a country's assets. I was hoping the same thing would've been here? I would hope when you occupy multiples provinces (for example Saudi Arabia, like how the Ottomans took Mecca and had land across the coastline) you can take the oil, gold...etc from it.

It's basically an advanced form of plundering but just way more realistic.

MILITARY BASES

Military bases can be (of course) be made and you can develop weapons, tanks, airplanes... (if we're talking about modern era) or swords, arrows and bows, shields, armor...etc and level them up (basically when your research level gets high enough you can level a specific thing up and make it have more damage)

Now what if we implement that idea into AoC3? Theoretically if Lukasz adds miracle wins to the game (for example the Ottoman Empire sometimes being severely outnumbered but still winning) this could heighten the chances of miracle wins.

ARMY COOLDOWN

Self-explanatory, you put troops at one province but there's a 5 second cooldown so it takes longer, otherwise if the army count of the province is over 10k then the cooldown is increased by 3 seconds.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and I hope it gets added into AoC3 (atleast one would make me happy, or if Lukasz comments)