Age of History 3
muhoaga

Geographic features and their effects on units

Military units may have different buffs or debuffs in different geographical areas, if climate feature will be available in the game, it can provide different debuffs and buffs to the units. For example:

In hilly terrain, artillery and similar vehicles may be more powerful, while tanks and armored vehicles may suffer negative consequences.

Planes can perform very well in mountainous terrain, and this may be the case in most terrain types.

Infantry can benefit greatly from tanks and armored vehicles in flat terrain.

In forest terrain, artillery and heavy tanks can be very weak.

What I'm trying to say is that the buffs and debuffs provided by terrains can change our existing strategies significantly. For example, infantry and artillery units that may appear weak against tanks in mountainous terrain can become extremely dangerous, but this can have opposite results in flat terrain.

At the same time, units may have very different effects on other units. For example, artillery units may inflict significant damage on infrastructure and tanks, but they may have weaknesses against aircraft.

(I didn't see any air defense weapons and anti-tank weapons in the game at the same time, maybe they exist, but I believe that if we add these to the game, our units will feel the sensitivity to other units more)

21 minutes ago, IKayzerI said:

Zaten oyunda, nüfusu ve ekonomik büyümeyi, ordu hareketini vb. etkiliyor.

It can provide more debuffs and buffs against units, but I think there is no need for more.