Age of History 3
IKayzerI

Currency Change and Inflation

Currency Change:

In the scenario of 1440, there exists ducat gold, which is not present in today's world. How could this be handled? Perhaps in 1840, every ducat gold in the game could be converted to USD dollars by dividing it by 240, as 1 ducat gold today is approximately equal to 240 dollars.

Inflation:

There should be a base inflation rate in the game that increases proportionally with any economic growth, reflecting on buildings as well. Combining the above example:

Example: A building with 100 ducat gold in 1440 would have a value of approximately 13.5 million ducat gold in 1840 with a 3% base inflation rate over 400 years (100×(1.03⁴⁰⁰)). When divided by 240 in 1840, it would be equivalent to 57k dollars. If we continue to calculate with a 3% base inflation rate until the year 2024, it would be 5.4 million dollars, which is a reasonable price for today.

What do you think about this? 

Thank you for reading. 

Posted (edited)
24 dakika önce İKayzer şöyle dedi:

Para Biriminin Biçimliği:

1440 senaryosunda dünya çapında olmayan düka ölçüsü var. Bu nasıl halledilebilir? Belki 1840 yılında oyundaki her düka yetersizliği 240'a bölerek ABD dolarına çevrilebiliyordu, çünkü bugün 1 dükanın mevcut olduğu yaklaşık olarak 240 tam denk geliyor.

Şişirme:

Oyunda herhangi bir ekonomik büyümeyle birlikte artan ve binalara da yansıyan bir baz enflasyon oranı olması gerekiyor. Yukarıdaki örneği birleştirerek:

Örnek: 1440 yılında 100 düka değeri olan bir yapı değeri, 400 yıllık bazda %3'lük bir enflasyon oranıyla (100×(1,03⁴⁰⁰)) 1840'ta yaklaşık 13,5 milyon düka değerinde altın olacaktır. 1840 yılında 240'a bölündüğünde 57 bin tam denklik istendi. 2024 yılına kadar yüzde 3 baz enflasyon oranıyla programlamaya devam ederse 5,4 milyon dolar olacak ki bu da bugün için makul bir fiyat.

Bunun hakkında ne düşünüyorsunuz? 

Okuduğunuz için teşekkürler. 

unnecessary

Edited by muhoaga

as stated above, is this really necessary? 

keep in mind, this requires time + ability to implement into the game.

inflation? sure but I doubt it would be implemented in the same way as you state, it is too complicated.

5 hours ago, IKayzerI said:

Currency Change:

In the scenario of 1440, there exists ducat gold, which is not present in today's world. How could this be handled? Perhaps in 1840, every ducat gold in the game could be converted to USD dollars by dividing it by 240, as 1 ducat gold today is approximately equal to 240 dollars.

Inflation:

There should be a base inflation rate in the game that increases proportionally with any economic growth, reflecting on buildings as well. Combining the above example:

Example: A building with 100 ducat gold in 1440 would have a value of approximately 13.5 million ducat gold in 1840 with a 3% base inflation rate over 400 years (100×(1.03⁴⁰⁰)). When divided by 240 in 1840, it would be equivalent to 57k dollars. If we continue to calculate with a 3% base inflation rate until the year 2024, it would be 5.4 million dollars, which is a reasonable price for today.

What do you think about this? 

Thank you for reading. 

I honestly think that something like this would be pretty difficult to add in my opinion

So, our income will be 100 million per month in 1900s if I start game in 1440 scenario. And the buildings' price will stay same? And inflation formula is not hard, 

Nx=Ny*(1+(inflation%)^(x-y) x= year two, y= year one

In game the numbers will increase too much from 1440 to nowadays. I calculated that China's economy will be over 100 trillion ducats, because of that i suggested to lower this numbers.