Age of History 3
Wayne23lololh

Economic crisis

Yes, economic factor is very important for political movements. But why you think, that Łukasz would create a deep political simulator? He even react on parliaments and new mechanics like "feh, May I do more simply and just not add it".

I, personaly, don't want to discredit him, but most of community mechanics will not be added. The roadmap, that game have is make more than in AOH2, but not too much. 

I soon might create a big post, where I'am will analys what game really need in my opinion. It will be absolute useless, I think but I just try.

I don't even think about making the game a deep economy simulator You might be right, but this could fix the rebel thing. Rebellion starts often by total wars, crisis, ethnic and religious differences, and political repression. 

What I want to propose is to add a simple rebellion system, which many countries could incur at the same time. Like the interwar period (1918-1939), which many countries incur revolution, communist ones like fascist ones, because of factors I talked above.

This is not useless. Why would a prosperous country without any problems have a civil war ? 

25 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

I don't even think about making the game a deep economy simulator You might be right, but this could fix the rebel thing. Rebellion starts often by total wars, crisis, ethnic and religious differences, and political repression. 

What I want to propose is to add a simple rebellion system, which many countries could incur at the same time. Like the interwar period (1918-1939), which many countries incur revolution, communist ones like fascist ones, because of factors I talked above.

This is not useless. Why would a prosperous country without any problems have a civil war ?

No, your suggestion is very important for game. I just don't belive that Łukasz will add it. 

4 hours ago, Wayne23lololh said:

The Age of Revolution is the period from the end of the 18th to the middle of the 19th centuries, during which a number of significant revolutionary movements took place in most countries of Europe and America. This period was marked by the transition from absolutist monarchies to representative government with a written constitution and the creation of nation-states.