Age of History 3
Rodak Polak

An idea how to prevent border gore

I think that in provinces that have no land connection to the capital of the country, unrest and rebellions should increase a little faster (i.e. in overseas colonies and other overseas possessions and in exclaves such a Królewiec Oblast).

As a result of it, if uprisings break out, they will first occur in those provinces separated from the rest of the country.

25 minutes ago, Rodak Polak said:

I think that in provinces that have no land connection to the capital of the country, unrest and rebellions should increase a little faster (i.e. in overseas colonies and other overseas possessions and in exclaves such a Królewiec Oblast).

As a result of it, if uprisings break out, they will first occur in those provinces separated from the rest of the country.

And firstly to prevent country having land without land connection not possible, except being a great power and/or have colonial laws.

10 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

And firstly to prevent country having land without land connection not possible, except being a great power and/or have colonial laws.

I agree. And in a situation where after the war a country is divided in half, it should be as I wrote above

Another idea is to divide the world into regions (this was already in AoH 2)

Each country first seeks to gain control over the entire region if it already has any provinces in it (for example when if England have even one province in Normandy they seek to take control over the whole region of Normandy in subsequent wars)

On 3/22/2024 at 3:15 AM, Rodak Polak said:

Another idea is to divide the world into regions (this was already in AoH 2)

Each country first seeks to gain control over the entire region if it already has any provinces in it (for example when if England have even one province in Normandy they seek to take control over the whole region of Normandy in subsequent wars)

SO FACKING LOGICAL

IT'S SHOULD BE IN GAME

Currently, declaring war is possible with a relations -20

I think that declaring war on a country with which we do not border should be possible with relations - 40 so that, for example, Mozambique does not declare war on Finland