Age of History 3

Can I ask, what is determ the resource price?

Obviously, we have resorces and their prices but what really define their prices?
Is this a market system? where is supply and demand?

And another question. Will resorces be a really useful? I mean, could them needed for buildings. For example there is a weapon factory. Player could not to train units with firearms, because he don't have a weapon production or have a huge debuffs on this units. 

and I suppose, that any type of building should have a employe factor. This means that if in province will be builded buildings with eploye capacity more than province even have. This building will not working.  

For example province have 20000 population
There builded 10 factories with 40000 employe capacity 
remaining population that should fill the employes, must gathering from other countries provinces, that have more than 1 in Population/employes ratio.
This would create the troubles if you mobilize most of you population (who will work???) 

That's all what I want to ask or describe thanks for watching

1 hour ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

image.png.60c2f1971b93b6d2e1b1de3f7163b89b.png

image.png.a66b8b26e0f111d654b5b474524233bf.png

image.png.5fcc597bc88aabd5bbf2190cccd34ec4.png

Maybe the price of resource will be changing by events

Thanks for reply. Changing price by event is nice possibility

19 hours ago, Alexey Navalny said:
And another question. Will resorces be a really useful? I mean, could them needed for buildings. For example there is a weapon factory. Player could not to train units with firearms, because he don't have a weapon production or have a huge debuffs on this units.

In addition, technologies are needed for the extraction of iron.An expedition in search of iron.

Special devices for mining.

Oil should also be produced only at the station.

Posted (edited)

wow dude, Lukash answered you... this is commendable... and he even answered the topic. Perhaps my ideas are too long for Lukash to read and he silently skims through them.
I want to believe in it. Can organize a religion about this. Each of my/other people's posts is a sacred place. and if a pagan Lukash invades, then we unite with universal efforts and drive them out of this territory.
My one post has already been occupied by Lukash. Help, Lukas answers haters. Deus Vult and Ave Денис.

Edited by Денис Живков