Age of History 3
FriskyAnanto17

Head of Government as advisors

So i have an idea that what if we add one more lot for advisors for "Head of Government" like prime minister etc, and HoG can be replaced from elections, from direct appointment or from an specific events, this HoG will also have some buff and debuff like leaders too. It's just like an simple idea but can you add it to the game (maybe from an update?)

Posted (edited)

In the case of a rebublik it may be the prime minister, and in the case of a monarchy the chief advisor

I think that there should be as many advisors as there are the most important ministries in the government:

• military advisor (Ministry of Defense)
  • diplomatic advisor (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
  • ifrastructure advisor (Ministry of Interior and Administration)
  • economic advisor (Ministry of Finance)
  • technology advisor (Ministry of Development and Technology)
  • unrest advisor (Ministry of Justice)

That's why I think there should be 6 advisors and one chief of advisors (prime minister)

Edited by Rodak Polak

Yeah that's an good idea too, oh yeah if the party and parliementary system is also added in this game then one of the advisors can also come from various parties and ofc the parties that ruling the parliement