The European Union E.U.

Asean I think that's how you spell it

C.S.T.O

The Arabic League

The African Union 

And much much more

Edited by Stronk Germony

Posted (edited)

And please add Germany confederation too. It' s interesting too, for me it is even more interesting than HRE.

Edited by New port

Posted (edited)

I have some ideas about HRE. The emperor has missions for which the emperor will receive authority, which he can spend on reforms and/or other actions within the empire. Such missions include: returning provinces of the empire, winning a defensive war against a member of the empire, and so on. The authority of the emperor decreases depending on the failure to complete tasks or his duties, for example, if he refuses to protect a member of the empire, or does not return provinces to the empire, because of this, his authority will gradually decrease.

Also, i think that we should able to join or leave HRE, join or delete provinces fro HRE in game.

Edited by Kavunovskiy

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Kavunovskiy said:

I have some ideas about HRE. The emperor has missions for which the emperor will receive authority, which he can spend on reforms and/or other actions within the empire. Such missions include: returning provinces of the empire, winning a defensive war against a member of the empire, and so on. The authority of the emperor decreases depending on the failure to complete tasks or his duties, for example, if he refuses to protect a member of the empire, or does not return provinces to the empire, because of this, his authority will gradually decrease.

Also, i think that we should able to join or leave HRE, join or delete provinces fro HRE in game.

I agree with you on almost everything, but only the emperor should add new members.

Edited by New port

It's miss the possibility to make provinces or subjects not part of the HRE, because it sometime wouldn't bring benefits being part of HRE, if it's culture (except German, Beneluxian, Italian, Franco-provençal, Bohemian....) and religion (Catholic) is different. 

The province or subjects can be integrated in the HRE, by the agreement of the HRE emperor, it just need to be part of the HRE.

HRE position appointment

1. The Princes vote For the Electors and the Electors then vote for the Emperor

2. The Empire then can start a vote to attack non-HRE members that own HRE land

- The success is based on the power of the members in the HRE, The power of the country their fighting, And the relations of the members of the HRE with that nation their voting on and only after HRE lands are all controlled by HRE members that the Empire can centralize them into one nation

Removal of the Empire

1. If the Empire is disliked by the majority of the members (through things like attacking other members, not protecting HRE members that have 10 or less provinces from outsiders, and Not sharing the same religion as other members) they can call for a vote to remove you and make your position in the HRE just a Prince were the strongest Elector is chosen as Empire instead

2. If the Emperor is a puppet of another HRE Member that nation becomes the Empire until a next election circle changed it to someone else