CmdLine:    D:\Games\Bloody Europe II\BEII.exe --l4j-debug
JNI:        No
WOW64:        Yes
Requires JDK:    No
Requires 64-Bit: No
Java min ver:    1.006.000_022
Java max ver:    
Substitute:    JAVA_HOME = 
Substitute:    PATH = C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\java8path;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.1.12-hotspot\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\170\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\dotnet\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\DTS\Binn\;C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\david\.dotnet\tools;C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.1.12-hotspot\bin
JRE paths:    ;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\java8path;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.1.12-hotspot\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\170\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\dotnet\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\110\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\120\DTS\Binn\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\Tools\Binn\ManagementStudio\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\120\DTS\Binn\;C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\david\.dotnet\tools;C:\Users\david\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\bin;C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.1.12-hotspot\bin
Check launcher:    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\java8path\bin\javaw.exe (not found)
Check launcher:    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath\bin\javaw.exe (not found)
Check launcher:    C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.1.12-hotspot\bin\javaw.exe (OK)
Version string: 1.017.000_001 / 64-Bit (OK)
Launcher:    C:\Program Files\Eclipse Adoptium\jdk-17.0.1.12-hotspot\bin\javaw.exe
Launcher args:    -jar "D:\Games\Bloody Europe II\BEII.exe"
Args length:    41/32768 chars
Exit code:    0

3 minutes ago, Comrade_Parrot said:

yeah... i can see that, you should join that discord server and ask for help : P

I think it's because of my java...

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Reza Shah said:

I think it's because of my java...

i have same issue so its either both our fault (java), or something with download link, lets just wait for devs to help

Edited by Comrade_Parrot

Where did you install java?

13 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

@Comrade_Parrot
Reinstall Java. 

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO FUCKING AMAZING. There are so many new things I have to learn the game from scratch! I Fucking love you @MrDavid

after playing for a while ive noticed that if you are a small nation against a large one - even the North German Confederation VS Russian Empire, its pretty much impossible to hold any kind of line because of how the troops work. they get a couple more troops than me so i then lose all 5000 of my guys on a castle to their 8. zero clue if this is a settings issue on my end or just an acutal game issue but its kinda unplayable without being every large nations slave 

3 minutes ago, MasoMate said:

after playing for a while ive noticed that if you are a small nation against a large one - even the North German Confederation VS Russian Empire, its pretty much impossible to hold any kind of line because of how the troops work. they get a couple more troops than me so i then lose all 5000 of my guys on a castle to their 8. zero clue if this is a settings issue on my end or just an acutal game issue but its kinda unplayable without being every large nations slave 

It's not because the game is broken.
You need to be technologically advanced. Also the your government policies and Army buffs.
A nation with high tech can destroy others even with the lowest troops.

2 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

You need to be technologically advanced. Also the your government policies and Army buffs.

im gonna give that a shot, gimme 10 

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

yeah nah bro thats not it. stil having issues in most situations. im gonna keep testing but im alot more technologically advanced and im still losing battles but im gonna keep testing. really confused about how all this works so could just take some time

edit

just attacked 4k estonian troops with 8k and lost hundreds to them losing 41? im genuinely confused 

another edit. alright so i get how this plays now. ALOT more like hoi4 way less like aoh2. genuinely really fun mix between the two

Edited by MasoMate

Posted (edited)

small issue. it looks like the game lies about casualties. i tried to war with hungary as austria and tried to wait their casualties out. it told me they lost 3000 on one stack and 80 on another and i counted each time about a decrease of one unit zero clue what the issue there would be

i think its something to do with castles? i tried the same thing without castles and it  seems to have fixed up

Edited by MasoMate