Age of History 3
MrDavid

Bloody Europe II | Final update

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Sadly, That's the max capacity of AutoPlan ai. It's not the dev fault. It's just the game was made. (Although micro-managing with Auto-Plan is easier)

But at version before 1.2.1 the auto plan was good all army are attacking even which was left behind the border

but at recent versions like 1.3.0.2 and 1.3.1 in autoplan even the army kept at borders are not fully attacking ex 30k kept at borders of 3 provinces like 10k,10k,10k only 10k or max 20kr attacks and remaining being left out forever and never attacks @Reza Shah

Edited by dhanish d
Needed

1 hour ago, Dave Silver said:

How to drop nukes on Android 

Just touch the enemy province or where you want to nuke but you cant nuked your self

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dave Silver said:

How to drop nukes on Android 

15 minutes ago, dhanish d said:

Just touch the enemy province or where you want to nuke but you cant nuked your self

But before than make sure you have build an nuclear reactor which will take 14 turns to build(I think)and wait for your first deadly nuke to build up it will take 12turns(I think)but this process is automatic.

so you will have to wait 26 turns when you start your progress 

Edited by dhanish d

50 minutes ago, dhanish d said:

But at version before 1.2.1 the auto plan was good all army are attacking even which was left behind the border

but at recent versions like 1.3.0.2 and 1.3.1 in autoplan even the army kept at borders are not fully attacking ex 30k kept at borders of 3 provinces like 10k,10k,10k only 10k or max 20kr attacks and remaining being left out forever and never attacks @Reza Shah

I never experienced a *decent* Autoplan even in 1.2.1. We have to wait for the legend to answer this.

With the android version it says that its a dangerous file, that didint happen with the other versions, is somebody experiencing that too?

52 minutes ago, peron said:

With the android version it says that its a dangerous file, that didint happen with the other versions, is somebody experiencing that too?

Same thing happened to me,but i just pressed download anyways.

2 hours ago, peron said:

Just tap on more and give download anyways becz android dont understand and scan the bloody engine properly it says the file belongs to an older version of android but nothing of that in true I too experienced it but I just installed it and nothing went wrong everything is fine

Btw loading takes toooooooooooooo long and 100% is completed it shows the map of be2 and again starts loading from 50%

Posted (edited)

I said "versions before 1.2.1" the autoplan was amazing all the units of army go straight up and attack or defend but from the version 1.2.1 it started lagging @Reza Shah

Edited by dhanish d

4 hours ago, Dave Silver said:

When I click on an enemy province the nuke does not show up

Maybe if you sent an image of it I could help

Or it becz of experimental gameplay but I am not sure 

I will only able help if I see send an image first btw

What the Fuckkk is this plz someone tell me what it is,my population went in minus when I reached 1.5 billion population

Screenshot_2024-05-19-23-53-18-065_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

I was playing in sand box mode an custom world

Just now, dhanish d said:

What the Fuckkk is this plz someone tell me what it is,my population went in minus when I reached 1.5 billion population

My population went in minus when I made peace with nato countries or my population crossed 1.5 billion idk becz both happened at same time and wasn't able find wtf is this I experienced the same of this shit in v1.2.1 but not in 1.3.0.2 I thought it was fixed but it come again in 1.3.1 how can I fix it do someone know?

I am not even able to recruit army becz of this

Is this a bug or something @MrDavidplz fix this if this is a bug plzzzzzzzz

Screenshot_2024-05-19-23-52-56-077_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

@Reza Shah

Just now, dhanish d said:

My population went in minus when I made peace with nato countries or my population crossed 1.5 billion idk becz both happened at same time and wasn't able find wtf is this I experienced the same of this shit in v1.2.1 but not in 1.3.0.2 I thought it was fixed but it come again in 1.3.1 how can I fix it do someone know?

Do you know what should I do with this one

5 minutes ago, dhanish d said:

Screenshot_2024-05-19-23-53-18-065_age.of.civilizations2.jakowski.lukackk6.jpg

this happens when the 32 bit integer limit is surpassed.

theorethically, it's not negative population. it's just that it cant be displayed as it's supposed to.

7 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

theorethically, it's not negative population. it's just that it cant be displayed as it's supposed to.

But I cant recruit and my man power went 0 after it happened 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, dhanish d said:

But I cant recruit and my man power went 0 after it happened 

game reading it as -127824712~

it can't be fixed.
only hope is getting your population under 2.147.000.000

Edited by bun_dha4

11 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

Will I be able to fix it?

1 minute ago, bun_dha4 said:

game reading it as -127824712~

can't be fixed. until your population reachs a number under 2.147.000.000

Hmm ok thanks telling what problem it is

13 hours ago, dhanish d said:

It's just technical bullshit. A number takes up a certain amount of memory space, and has its own limit. Here. If the limit is reached, the value breaks. It's best for you to limit yourself to 2,147,483,647, to go from minus to plus. 

In general, the full-fledged update has not yet been released, I now want to fix the bugs that found the Russian audience, and then immediately do localization of the lines and release a full-fledged release for you

I want to do it this week. Already fixing a lot of bugs

In general, I can say that the update came out much more stable than 1.2.3 and 1.3. But there are a lot of small unpleasant bugs that spoil the experience.