Age of History 3
null

Special forms of alliances

What about adding special forms of alliances, which will last forever, will be able to have flags and leaders (civilisation) who would have the exclusive right to declare war on behalf of the entire alliance, exclude from the alliance and accept into it. Such an alliance can be created on the basis of an existing default alliance. Also these alliances will be marked on the map. The addition of special forms of alliances makes it possible to make some civilizations from AOH2 alliances that are supposed to be, like The Soviet Union, The United States, The United Kingdom, The United Provinces, Switzerland. HRE can also be such an alliance.

19 hours ago, jesse628wallick said:

Allowing these special alliances to have exclusive rights such as declaring war on behalf of the entire alliance, managing membership by excluding or accepting civilizations, and being visually marked on the map would enhance strategic gameplay and realism. This feature could also open up opportunities for players to role-play historical alliances like the Soviet Union, United States, United Kingdom, and others, as mentioned maximtimeclock.

Implementing such a feature would require careful balancing to ensure it doesn't disrupt the overall gameplay balance. It would also be essential to provide players with enough flexibility to create and manage these special alliances dynamically throughout the game.

Umm, so someone offered the same thing as me? Approx I saw a similar idea with confederations somewhere here, but my proposals are kind of different. It was proposed to make the confederations of HRE, NATO, EU, but not the Soviet Union and the United States.

Also Ancient Rus of the times of 1132-1240 can be such special type of alliance. I just came up with. Did anyone suggest it?