Age of History 3
Ares I of Congo

Capturing leaders

So I saw this post on killing leaders, advisors or commanders so I think this could be implemented. What if you could also train spies to capture leaders or advisors or commanders and you could choose how much money you wanna ransom them for. Also if your army marches on the captial city of a civilization and wins the siege then there should be a percentage chance that you could capture the leader since a ruler would most likely reside in the capital city.

1 hour ago, Ares I of Congo said:

Então eu vi este post sobre matar líderes, conselheiros ou comandantes, então acho que isso poderia ser implementado. E se você também pudesse treinar espiões para capturar líderes, conselheiros ou comandantes e pudesse escolher por quanto dinheiro deseja resgatá-los? Além disso, se o seu exército marchar sobre a cidade capital de uma civilização e vencer o cerco, deverá haver uma chance percentual de você capturar o líder, já que um governante provavelmente residiria na capital.

My dear fellow, this is an excellent concept. It could manifest as an outcome in events across various wars, a scenario that has previously transpired, such as the Franco-Prussian War, wherein Napoleon III was captured in the second week of the conflict. As a consequence, the stability of the nation would plummet significantly, rendering the war more easily winnable