Age of History 3
Hugo Méndez

Special letters

Posted (edited)

As a Spaniard, I know that there are certain letters that are not found in English but in other languages, for example, ñ, ç or letters with accents or umlauts.
If you are playing on pc, there is no problem, as you can simply type them on your keyboard. But if you play on other devices such as a mobile phone (which is my case), you can not do it and it is quite annoying when creating civilizations or alliance names since, at least in Spanish, many of the words that are commonly used, have accents.
Therefore, I propose that you make a keyboard of "space letters" in which you include all these types of letters, such as: ã, ç, ñ, á, é, í, ó, ú, à, è, ì, ò, ù, ê, ô, ä, ë, ö, ü, ß, ğ, ş, ł...

Excuse my english

I'm Spanish

Edited by Hugo Méndez

Meine kleine ich so nicht wergessen Hitler kaput. Kaput mein mersedesen Ich blaube nicht das ist maine kleine schnele züruck, züruck mein lieben schweine.

mqdefault.jpg