Age of History 3
Melihesen

Military Bases

Posted (edited)

Hello friends, I played aoh2 at the time, I know that aoh3 is going to be released and they are asking for ideas about it. Military bases came to my mind. We will ask other countries and if they want, we will establish them on any land. These will allow us to pass through that country without any military permission. We will be able to plant things like atomic bombs in that country. If another country attacks, our military base will fight against the country where we have placed a military base, and if we want, we will be able to enter that war and put our military base on it. We will join the war on the side of the country where we base ourselves... Can you correct me if I'm wrong??? Dear Mr. Lukass, maybe it has been added, but I don't know about it. If you add it, the people who support me and I can be happy. That was all, thank you.

It would be better if it came with a tech tree

Edited by Melihesen