Age of History 3

2 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

phew, update is finished pretty much 2 days before launch, and the city map has expanded more than it was supposed to.

tomorrow will be a porting hell of a day.

Porting? You are starting to master android porting or something?

RDT_20240523_224559433252476831072488.jpg

10 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

phew, update is finished pretty much 2 days before launch, and the city map has expanded more than it was supposed to.

tomorrow will be a porting hell of a day.

I'm trying not to worship you right now

Flag suggestion (if you want,i personally can just add this myself) of a zocrotist Africa (African Union,or in other words,the Empire of Tropica) and also as a bonus,flag of Ethiopia in same style.

i am a vexilogist.

Untitled184_20240601193319.png

Untitled184_20240601194212.png

18 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

behold, file optimization (it's still has like 90k files, but yeah)
image.png.3e0dbe0e5b6fa742257eca42d33e159a.png
image.png.b9ea6dadba235d2c680749fbde685d44.png

Optimization, because yes.

In other words, that's impressive.

1 minute ago, RostislavMerte said:

Optimization, because yes.

In other words, that's impressive.

literally background files taking space, and the jre folder (which has not been deleted). 

Just now, bun_dha4 said:

literally background files taking space, and the jre folder (which has not been deleted). 

lmao,the jre folder,i initially thought it was sorta a essential part of the game lmao

10 minutes ago, RostislavMerte said:

lmao,the jre folder,i initially thought it was sorta a essential part of the game lmao

i just assume people have 3 java versions all in one computer and i call it a day, lol,

1 hour ago, Swampertfan67 said:

Yeah the color sucks how to change it

dear gentleman, if you want to change the background: go to the local files, then go to map/backgrounds and there should be a folder (this is gonna change in some hours) with more backgrounds. 

put these to the backgrounds folder, rename them to "qbam_L", and if you've done it well then: new bg

UPDATE: Release Candidate 3 - Dawn of the Northern Cities

Second sunday yes, sunday no update. This one is a surely bigger update than RC2.
Now it comes with an uwut-less android port baked with the PC update. But again, the only features I really care about are the vassals' settings and the population sliders.

DOWNLOAD

(Q-BAM PC)
(EXTRA BACKGROUNDS)
(Q-BAM ANDROID)

MAJOR CHANGES

• Regarding the cities, then we got cities for the Anglo-Saxon America, Political Europe, the Ex Soviet countries, Mongolia and "Greater Brazil". I can say that 2000 cities have been reached.
  • General file size optimization on PC. Now it weights like 100mb less.
  • Some new scenarios, some historical, some not. The test scenarios are now gone
  • General scenario fixes.
  • Backgrounds now come as a separate download for more optimization
  • The Android version now looks more like it's PC counterpart; but it still has one than another nasty bug 
    (i detected one caused by an errored scenario. don't scroll down aimlessly or you'll crash your game.)
  • Updated the Q-BAM map editor files to RC3
  • Changed the changelog format as you may see. Full changelog contains stuff in order of addition.

FULL CHANGELOG:
changelog rc3.txt

18 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Probably the most based mod of them all.. got historical borders better than all the mods that claimed to do such...

bun_dha, you have my admiration 

well, i gotta get that cooking license somehow, thank you so much. the q-bam resource is just that good for mapping in general, even if in projection terms it's wrong.

... fun fact:
colonial morroco still infuriates me. look at it.

image.png.d82787196685b0a4cabd8ed34a421fb1.png

1 hour ago, bun_dha4 said:

well, i gotta get that cooking license somehow, thank you so much. the q-bam resource is just that good for mapping in general, even if in projection terms it's wrong.

... fun fact:
colonial morroco still infuriates me. look at it.

image.png.d82787196685b0a4cabd8ed34a421fb1.png

why,you don't like morroco being bigger?

11 minutes ago, hitsmods said:

why,you don't like morroco being bigger?

the joke is "this border ain't represented in the map" and it's pretty much when i still keep my word of "no moar provinces until everything is fully done"

2 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

I didn't even know Q-Bam was a map projection, but rather I just thought it was the name of the mod ☠️, but it looks perfect for an AoH game, and the historical borders are the cherry in the top

50 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

the joke is "this border ain't represented in the map" and it's pretty much when i still keep my word of "no moar provinces until everything is fully done"

And knowing this, I'll haunt you frequently, appearing with random, unknown historical borders muahahah

55 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

And that railroad in china?  image.png.6558f4e25680b32ee8d5064f4b34499f.pngimage.png.9b637547c4899351ef4c3bec9dff0be5.png

And now some random questions...
1) Is the (overlooked, probably slightly overrated) Victorian Era scenario planned to be added? It would be awesome to play with an independent Brazil with those sexy 1800s borders... And what year will it be set in?

2) Are ancient scenarios planned? And borders for them along it... And if they are, which source you will use for the borders?

3) How close is the mod in Android to reaching the file limit?  (If it isn't already in it 🥲)

4) Will more (or any) alternative scenarios of country borders be implemented in the future?

15 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I didn't even know Q-Bam was a map projection, but rather I just thought it was the name of the mod ☠️, but it looks perfect for an AoH game, and the historical borders are the cherry in the top

not exactly it's own projection, but it is indeed a resource for making maps.
(source for "it's wrong in terms of projection")

16 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

And knowing this, I'll haunt you frequently, appearing with random, unknown historical borders muahahah

will be looking so forward to it.

6 minutes ago, hitsmods said:

And that railroad in china?  image.png.6558f4e25680b32ee8d5064f4b34499f.pngimage.png.9b637547c4899351ef4c3bec9dff0be5.png

these borders also haunt me in the nights, more than you think.

6 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

And now some random questions...
1) Is the (overlooked, probably slightly overrated) Victorian Era scenario planned to be added? It would be awesome to play with an independent Brazil with those sexy 1800s borders... And what year will it be set in?

2) Are ancient scenarios planned? And borders for them along it... And if they are, which source you will use for the borders?

3) How close is the mod in Android to reaching the file limit?  (If it isn't already in it 🥲)

4) Will more (or any) alternative scenarios of country borders be implemented in the future?

1. i do plan to add some versions of the victorian era at some point in a future, yes. i have my eyes set in 1836, 1848, 1861 and 1870 as dates for now.
  2. i focus on the more... contemporaneous borders (1770's onward)... and as far as im concerned my only source would be geacron if i wanted to spend less than 1 day doing ancient scenarios.
  3. last time i checked there are around 50k files. so... 15k left aproximately
  4. im surely stuff like that would be added in the future, since it's generally fun doing them. 
    alt history formables aren't left behind too... hyperborea is a formable for the aryan brotherhood, and the hsr in 1919 can form the council republic from red flood, just to put a pair of examples.

One of the best mods for age of history I've ever played. I would prefer there to be more scenarios for the game because they are limited (please make 1983 doomsday scenario), but overall one of the best mods.

15 minutes ago, manecooner said:

One of the best mods for age of history I've ever played. I would prefer there to be more scenarios for the game because they are limited (please make 1983 doomsday scenario), but overall one of the best mods.

you can make scenarios yourself both on android and pc it's not like i am threatening you with a furry femboyifying gun