Age of History 3

Is scale x7 x8 available? (so I could distract myself from this meaningless life for a short amount of time, until I die in loneliness and sadness)

Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2024 at 10:36 AM, TTF95 said:

Are you guys still up for province changes? If so, I recommend
1. borders for the Senussi Order in this video from the beginning to 1928
2. borders of the Ukrainian State.

1. senussi borders will surely be updated there, thanks for the sources
  2. that would require extra provinces and some changes, and im not up for that... for now
On 7/21/2024 at 4:35 AM, Reza Shah said:

Is scale x7 x8 available? (so I could distract myself from this meaningless life for a short amount of time, until I die in loneliness and sadness)

7 is available since rc5, assuming nothing has been removed in rc6... still there, im actually defaulting it for my gameplay now

Edited by bun_dha4

Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2024 at 1:22 PM, bun_dha4 said:
  1. senussi borders will surely be updated there, thanks for the sources
  2. that would require extra provinces and some changes, and im not up for that... for now

7 is available since rc5, assuming nothing has been removed in rc6... still there, im actually defaulting it for my gameplay now

How to compete BE2 AI? +49 Milion economy in 200 turns is crazy

image.png.920979ed33ef95f76fea0da16e8e4b1a.pngimage.png.4372e6cd7e8b398f485335aaf85f065a.pngzy image.png.c8120f4cb58130c6ddd9962e0a26332e.png

Edited by OMITICisback

There is a mod popular now called Mapa Mor Project which the creator of it says it is 20k wide!
is there a way to make Qbam map 20k wide? i tried to resize it but the editor did not open at all
how to make a bigger size map if possible?

3 hours ago, OMITICisback said:

How to compete BE2 AI? +49 Milion economy in 200 turns is crazy

image.png.920979ed33ef95f76fea0da16e8e4b1a.pngimage.png.4372e6cd7e8b398f485335aaf85f065a.pngzy image.png.c8120f4cb58130c6ddd9962e0a26332e.png

be2 kinda forces you to "play tall", what you have to do is invest a lot and build things

3 hours ago, mexicano2 said:

There is a mod popular now called Mapa Mor Project which the creator of it says it is 20k wide!
is there a way to make Qbam map 20k wide? i tried to resize it but the editor did not open at all
how to make a bigger size map if possible?

no idea on how to make the map in a bigger size.

hell, the q-bam resource wasn't designed for being 20k wide.

if i wanted a 20k near map, i would just use gigamap or something. but that would require doing stuff from scratch.

1 hour ago, bun_dha4 said:

no idea on how to make the map in a bigger size.

hell, the q-bam resource wasn't designed for being 20k wide.

if i wanted a 20k near map, i would just use gigamap or something. but that would require doing stuff from scratch.

i have already a giga map but im not sure why it does not open when i put it, i dont know if i do something wrong 

i put the new big map instead of the default and remove the cities/provinces things then try to start it
should i do other steps?

1 hour ago, mexicano2 said:

i have already a giga map but im not sure why it does not open when i put it, i dont know if i do something wrong 

i put the new big map instead of the default and remove the cities/provinces things then try to start it
should i do other steps?

hmmmm... did you delete the editor_data folder just like that?

30 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

hmmmm... did you delete the editor_data folder just like that?

no just deleted cities and mountain and replaced the bg with mine , and removed everything in mapaoc2_v2 made it white clean

7 minutes ago, mexicano2 said:

no just deleted cities and mountain and replaced the bg with mine , and removed everything in mapaoc2_v2 made it white clean

hmmmm the bg may be the problem. rename it to "bg.png"

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

hmmmm the bg may be the problem. rename it to "bg.png"

still the same 😞idk maybe the problem is with config editor?? should i do something in it

Edited by mexicano2

9 hours ago, mexicano2 said:

i tried other image in the editor which was around 5k and it worked 
but it appeared like this

image.thumb.png.8d3467c69871abb3cce3f9a686699f8a.png

"scale: 0.1"

press [z], if a background appears at the right, zoom there. however if the background right there dissapears, press [z] again and go to the bg that dissappeared

yo gotta zoom in.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

"scale: 0.1"

press [z], if a background appears at the right, zoom there. however if the background right there dissapears, press [z] again and go to the bg that dissappeared

yo gotta zoom in.

yeaaaa i really dont understand, im sorry for being a "pain in the a**" for you but i couldnt find anything that explains my problem anywhere!
what is my problem is when my bg bigger than 16k wide the Age_of_History_Map_Editor dont open at all
i tried to make in 16k to make provinces, but seems like resolution is low or idk really
image.thumb.png.55c1cbf76375c7321e1ff79c73ecc55e.png

and yes it seems when i resized the image bigger it took a bigger scale of the editor that also idk

Edited by mexicano2
the resize

57 minutes ago, mexicano2 said:

yeaaaa i really dont understand, im sorry for being a "pain in the a**" for you but i couldnt find anything that explains my problem anywhere!
what is my problem is when my bg bigger than 16k wide the Age_of_History_Map_Editor dont open at all
i tried to make in 16k to make provinces, but seems like resolution is low or idk really
image.thumb.png.55c1cbf76375c7321e1ff79c73ecc55e.png

and yes it seems when i resized the image bigger it took a bigger scale of the editor that also idk

zoom in, the resolution is hella high

Posted (edited)

I think you should add a province for Liberland:Location_of_Liberland_within_Europe_svg.thumb.png.17f0944763513991edcdda147dfd3613.png

Yeah, it's really small, sorry. If you were planning to add this already, that's great. If not, I would like for you to. Please and thank you

Edited by Urdadplays