Age of History 3

yo, this mod is absolutely GREAT and i really really love it, but there's just one huge glaring issue that is so so so annoying and i BEG you to fix in the future, for some reason in like the 60+ turns your movement points (no matter how high they are!) just suddenly become 0.1 meaning you can't do ANYTHING, you can't move your troops you can't recruit new troops you can't disband troops, etc. this is SO SO annoying and PLEASE fix it

Posted (edited)

Very small detail/mistake: British Sierra Leone is marked "Sea Leone." I want to know if this was intentional. If it was a mistake that was not spotted, please edit it. If it was intentional, keep it as you wish.Screenshot_20240728-152204_Q-BAMProjectREALnomod.jpg.8403f4aebb31f47047b7b60858426df6.jpg

Also, something that I also noticed is that Northwest Territories is actually labeled Northern Territories. This is also a minor mistake, but if you wish to keep it or change it, do as you wish.

Edited by Urdadplays

15 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

Very small detail/mistake: British Sierra Leone is marked "Sea Leone." I want to know if this was intentional. If it was a mistake that was not spotted, please edit it. If it was intentional, keep it as you wish.Screenshot_20240728-152204_Q-BAMProjectREALnomod.jpg.8403f4aebb31f47047b7b60858426df6.jpg

Also, something that I also noticed is that Northwest Territories is actually labeled Northern Territories. This is also a minor mistake, but if you wish to keep it or change it, do as you wish.

both are mistakes

sometimes i begin thinking i have some sort of dyslexia

On 7/29/2024 at 9:59 AM, BaldingFox77558 said:

why are there nations which don't appear in the search bar? (i searched alberta and it didnt appear despite the fact that it clready exists)

i know what could make it happen; however it might be a hassle to explain.

On 7/27/2024 at 5:55 PM, BaldingFox77558 said:

yo, this mod is absolutely GREAT and i really really love it, but there's just one huge glaring issue that is so so so annoying and i BEG you to fix in the future, for some reason in like the 60+ turns your movement points (no matter how high they are!) just suddenly become 0.1 meaning you can't do ANYTHING, you can't move your troops you can't recruit new troops you can't disband troops, etc. this is SO SO annoying and PLEASE fix it

be2 thing most likely, if you are a mobile user i imediately beg for you to disable the experimental features. they are enabled by default for some reason.

if it doesn't work, then take my puddin away

On 7/29/2024 at 7:59 AM, BaldingFox77558 said:

why are there nations which don't appear in the search bar? (i searched alberta and it didnt appear despite the fact that it clready exists)

I think it is most likely that they created the civilizations in the civilization creator. These do not show up on other devices, and only the device on where the civilizations were made.

9 hours ago, Urdadplays said:

I think it is most likely that they created the civilizations in the civilization creator. These do not show up on other devices, and only the device on where the civilizations were made.

nope, that would be another very different issue.

it's caused by one of these Age_of_Civilizations files you find at almost every folder in AoC2/game for some reason

On 7/31/2024 at 5:39 AM, bun_dha4 said:

i know what could make it happen; however it might be a hassle to explain.

be2 thing most likely, if you are a mobile user i imediately beg for you to disable the experimental features. they are enabled by default for some reason.

if it doesn't work, then take my puddin away

don;t worry, i learned how to stop the 0.1 movement point thing (for anyone reading this just dont let your industry get too big and if it does make sure to lower it by lowering the industry bar)

Posted (edited)

What exactly do scales do? While I was going through the mod files, I found the scales file and found within the files scale 9, but it was not present in the game, so I moved the files in 7 and put them in 9 and added them via the age of civilisation file, but when I put it in, I found that the provinces were distorted. How can I add it without problems?

Edited by OlamaB

8 hours ago, OlamaB said:

What exactly do scales do? While I was going through the mod files, I found the scales file and found within the files scale 9, but it was not present in the game, so I moved the files in 7 and put them in 9 and added them via the age of civilisation file, but when I put it in, I found that the provinces were distorted. How can I add it without problems?

Scales make the provinces bigger (Or we could say it zoom the map). If you have a big monitor or just want to play with higher graphic scales are for you. I think the Scale x8 or x9 would be added in next update. For now we have to play with x7.

On 8/1/2024 at 6:29 PM, OlamaB said:

adding it with no problems would be as easy as rendering the scale yourself, the folder empty.

the thing is you'll spend around 5 hours rendering it.

15 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

adding it with no problems would be as easy as rendering the scale yourself, the folder empty.

the thing is you'll spend around 5 hours rendering it.

Please add it... UwU

Posted (edited)

How do i find files of flags i created also how do i find files of scenarios i created?? Can anyone tell me?

Edited by mama_god

4 hours ago, mama_god said:

How do i find files of flags i created also how do i find files of scenarios i created?? Can anyone tell me?

flags; flags_H;civilizations_editor in the /game folder
scenario in the /map/Q-BAM folders

Lord Bollo,que puedo hacer para solucionar el bug del guardado? Aveces (por no decir siempre) que quiero cargar una partida esta falla,dejándome sin poder pasar turno o siquiera abrir la barra de diplomacia. Esto ocurre en la versión de Android en la versión 6

21 hours ago, Marceloagachateyconocelo said:

Lord Bollo,que puedo hacer para solucionar el bug del guardado? Aveces (por no decir siempre) que quiero cargar una partida esta falla,dejándome sin poder pasar turno o siquiera abrir la barra de diplomacia. Esto ocurre en la versión de Android en la versión 6

empieza una partida nueva y pasa un turno.

luego te sales de esa partida nueva (sin guardar, no es necesario) y abres tu partida guardada

deberia funcionar, ya que me funciono a mi

On 8/7/2024 at 7:09 PM, bun_dha4 said:

empieza una partida nueva y pasa un turno.

luego te sales de esa partida nueva (sin guardar, no es necesario) y abres tu partida guardada

deberia funcionar, ya que me funciono a mi

Hey can you add Age of History 2.5 on to your mod

3 hours ago, TheAngryProgressive said:

Hey can you add Age of History 2.5 on to your mod

image.png.c7d73c0d48701a55338d670b48484312.png

On 8/9/2024 at 5:04 AM, AKVN said:

Chừng nào có bản cập nhật mới?

english please, eitherway now it's released "when it's ready", i have gone slow.

6 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

image.png.c7d73c0d48701a55338d670b48484312.png

english please, eitherway now it's released "when it's ready", i have gone slow.

Just add an Extra Pumped Version. U don't need to remove the other Mod