Age of History 3

You should remove Vatican City from any historical scenarios that fall between 1870 to 1929, as that was when the Papal States were a part of Italy.

Posted (edited)

In the center of Afghanistan in 1815 there was an autonomous government called Hazaristan led by Mir Yazdan Bakhsh. Please add it

Hazaristan should have existed from 1815 to 1880, then joined Afghanistan in 1880 with several wars 

Flag of Hazaristan 

Flag_of_Hazaristan.svg.png

Here is a photo of Mir Yazdanbakhsh 

میر_یزدان_بخش.jpg

Edited by F09

5 hours ago, F09 said:

In the center of Afghanistan in 1815 there was an autonomous government called Hazaristan led by Mir Yazdan Bakhsh. Please add it

Flag of Hazaristan 

Flag_of_Hazaristan.svg.png

Here is a photo of Mir Yazdanbakhsh 

میر_یزدان_بخش.jpg

Based And Hazar-Pilled.

(Salam? Farsi Mifahmi??)

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

your stuff is surely gonna be added, do not worry.

to lighten your day even further: image.png?ex=66cf3a07&is=66cde887&hm=c4a

Add more civilizations in North Americaaaa

Including Tohono O'odham, Mescalero Apache, Innu, Coeur d'Alene, Quapaw, Manahoac, etc.

Not sure how many civilizations each historical scenarios as possible.

Add Upper Volta if possible

Edit: Exact history about Indonesia but not 100% accurate. also borders is not accurate, Remember no more new provinces. Reference possible accuracy from https://m.youtube.com/@lazardiwongjogja.

Edited by germanycommunities

Bug: When I create an event aswell as an outcome for it, when I click on the outcome, it disappears.

On Android

6 hours ago, germanycommunities said:

Add more civilizations in North Americaaaa

Including Tohono O'odham, Mescalero Apache, Innu, Coeur d'Alene, Quapaw, Manahoac, etc.

Not sure how many civilizations each historical scenarios as possible.

Add Upper Volta if possible

Edit: Exact history about Indonesia but not 100% accurate. also borders is not accurate, Remember no more new provinces. Reference possible accuracy from https://m.youtube.com/@lazardiwongjogja.

i was already going to go crazy from the lack of maps of indonesia. thankyou

به نظر من اگر بتوانید یک سناریوی تاریخی از دهه 1000 تا 1500 میلادی بسازید عالی خواهد بود. 

46 minutes ago, F09 said:

به نظر من اگر بتوانید یک سناریوی تاریخی از دهه 1000 تا 1500 میلادی بسازید عالی خواهد بود. 

in my plans, no worries

2 hours ago, Frisk Bloodbun said:

Why Do You Think Indonesia Map...?

> i look for maps in the internet
> and then struggled to find a decent historical map of indonesia that i could actually read.
> found few of them
> concluded with that point

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RostislavMerte said:

yo bundha i found a bug in release candidate 6 on android where the fuckin keyboard is russian

alright, going to russia to find the be2 team.

(if anything, you could set the font to arial or noto sans, which i know you can do regarding your knowledge. in theory it could work)

Edited by bun_dha4

8 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

alright, going to russia to find the be2 team.

(if anything, you could set the font to arial or noto sans, which i know you can do regarding your knowledge. in theory it could work)

Personally i set it to the said fonts. Didn't really work since russian isn't supported (And russian has that charset which is usually required to show said characters ingame)

47 minutes ago, RostislavMerte said:

Personally i set it to the said fonts. Didn't really work since russian isn't supported (And russian has that charset which is usually required to show said characters ingame)

The font DejaVu Sans will work. If the Russian language-features was needed, try editing in ".../game/languages/bundle.properties".

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YLiyWBPLc05lKvmYb-SYBIIXVNXdM9Xf/view?usp=sharing

Password is "manahoac".

The note how to add the font and extended the character set is present.

welp. as aoh3's release date drops, the less time this mod can live, or something.

so, im setting a deadline. there won't be a 7th release candidate, there will be just a release in october 1st.

you know, fun stuff. no delays.