Age of History 3

1 hour ago, RostislavMerte said:

you can make scenarios yourself both on android and pc it's not like i am threatening you with a furry femboyifying gun

I know that I'm just too lazy

Posted (edited)

Seems like the Qajar Iran is in TNO when it should be Pahlavi (Imperial State of Iran), and Italian East Africa should be a country of its own.
Do you know what'd make this scenario even better? If UK reverted to being shattered , as well as Kazakhstan 🙂

Yes, I'm a TNOTard as you can tell 🤓👍

Also, it is unacceptable that there's a civ for Oceania, but it doesn't have a special name for the Orwellian dictatorship ideology 😞

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

1 hour ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Seems like the Qajar Iran is in TNO when it should be Pahlavi (Imperial State of Iran), and Italian East Africa should be a country of its own.
Do you know what'd make this scenario even better? If UK reverted to being shattered , as well as Kazakhstan 🙂

Also, it is unacceptable that there's a civ for Oceania, but it doesn't have a special name for the Orwellian dictatorship ideology 😞

Btw Qajar Iran was also used for World War II and Cold War scenarios when it should have be Pahlavi Iran/ Imperial State of Iran

4 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

3 hours ago, Guje said:

Btw Qajar Iran was also used for World War II and Cold War scenarios when it should have be Pahlavi Iran/ Imperial State of Iran

iran gotta get fixed fast - me, rn.

5 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

they are not in the canon anymore. 😡 

5 hours ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

the brits stole it. not me. blame them, not me.

9 hours ago, Guje said:

wait... wasn't that fixed on the release candidate 3?

1 hour ago, bun_dha4 said:

peak masochism: adding the princely states of india. ignore the chinese flag.
(some of em' are also existed way back in 1815 so that scenario surely gotta get a revision.)
image.png.4e738a2130961bb18c741bc1334a6c23.png

Do a scenario 1200-megamod style.. this is peak peak sadomasochism 

As for scenario details, would be nice for those like Victorian Era scenarios to have plenty more tribes in the two Americas and Africa.. would be way more fun to expand America with the march to the west thing, obliterating the tribes that were in the way... Civil wars in the Middle East, Burma and African countries would be bloodily appreciated too. 
About provinces.. uuuuh... Uuuuhhh let me think... Hell, I'd say to look for some ideas in the latest Cruel Ages II map, as it is one of the big concurrents in historical provinces, such HRE ones, Iraqi, all this time that... More Portuguese dominions in African and Southern Asian coasts would be awesome too. We also have militant groups in Latin American countries, would be nice to have those, maybe mess in their armies and technology settings so they can be defeated early game.
And two other things... one, from what I can tell on the image of the princely states, you're adding ‘HD’ flags? Hell, I'd be hella happy if this was the case for the rest of the flags...
Lastly, will cores be added? Such as native population, population in colonies and minorities...
This would just level up the details to a whole new level... Sorry for so many suggestions, seeing such a good map after SO MUCH TIME playing mid ones just made me excited lol

10 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

As for scenario details, would be nice for those like Victorian Era scenarios to have plenty more tribes in the two Americas and Africa.. would be way more fun to expand America with the march to the west thing, obliterating the tribes that were in the way... Civil wars in the Middle East, Burma and African countries would be bloodily appreciated too. 

more american tribes to my notepad. maybe adding one or two more african ones at the west of sahara.
civil wars are on that 350 civs version of the modern world.

19 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

About provinces.. uuuuh... Uuuuhhh let me think... Hell, I'd say to look for some ideas in the latest Cruel Ages II map, as it is one of the big concurrents in historical provinces, such HRE ones, Iraqi, all this time that...

keeping my word on the new provinces for now.

18 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

More Portuguese dominions in African and Southern Asian coasts would be awesome too. We also have militant groups in Latin American countries, would be nice to have those, maybe mess in their armies and technology settings so they can be defeated early game.

angola and mozambique... why they ain't colonial civs yet? going to fix em'.
militant latin groups will be added, as long as the province map can display them.

12 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

And two other things... one, from what I can tell on the image of the princely states, you're adding ‘HD’ flags? Hell, I'd be hella happy if this was the case for the rest of the flags...

not really. i may be a masochist but im not resizing 8k flags to a bigger size. that's just my gathering before i do resize them.

12 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Lastly, will cores be added? Such as native population, population in colonies and minorities...
This would just level up the details to a whole new level..

heard some bugs about cores, im not super mega hyper sure, but im not risking it (for now).

Do you intend to put the Uwut codes in your Android mod? I think it's kind of annoying to have to invade a country the size of Russia and they don't collapse, I think this would improve the already great experience.

No way to check changelogs in each release candidate? It'd be great for a way to see whats new or whats changed, either im blind or it doesnt exist. just a suggestion :)

1 hour ago, Siamese said:

No way to check changelogs in each release candidate? It'd be great for a way to see whats new or whats changed, either im blind or it doesnt exist. just a suggestion 🙂

the former one, i normally scatter these on the forums' page.
if i remember well, the second page contains the changelogs for rc2 and the 4th page contains the ones for rc3.

1 hour ago, Yjuu8 said:

Do you intend to put the Uwut codes in your Android mod? I think it's kind of annoying to have to invade a country the size of Russia and they don't collapse, I think this would improve the already great experience.

everytime i tried it somehow ends crashing, i need to experiment more to see what exactly crashes.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

angola and mozambique... why they ain't colonial civs yet? going to fix em'.
militant latin groups will be added, as long as the province map can display them.

If you are going to make all colonies as vassals, will you remove vassals' desire for freedom? 

Some colonies so much larger than colonialists. Like Indian Raj, Angola&Mozambique, New Spain etc

And this causes them to declare independence 

Edited by Guje

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Guje said:

If you are going to make all colonies as vassals, will you remove vassals' desire for freedom? 

Some colonies so much larger than colonialists. Like Indian Raj, Angola&Mozambique, New Spain etc

And this causes them to declare independence 

i should tinker with both the growth rates (which if i make now it could be inconsistent with future city placements)
and the technology levels (could actually be done, as regions are perfectly fine) and that would do the job.

Edited by bun_dha4

35 minutes ago, bun_dha4 said:

i should tinker with both the growth rates (which if i make now it could be inconsistent with future city placements)
and the technology levels (could actually be done, as regions are perfectly fine) and that would do the job.

Does the Uwut engine have an increased maximum population and economy limit in the scenario editor? This way exaggerated population growth wouldn't be necessary..

I'm way too sure that you can disable vassal's desire of independence on the starting game option in the engine too.. so would make life easier

7 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Does the Uwut engine have an increased maximum population and economy limit in the scenario editor? This way exaggerated population growth wouldn't be necessary..

2 million people, yes. if a province got a 300% growth rate it would be of 6 million.
economy peaks at 1m.

exxagerated growth happens because ahem, i didn't set the growth rate for the provinces yet (well, except for antarctica, but it was literally a cakewalk, nobody lives there).

the terrain types though, DO have influence in the provinces' population, not exxageratedly, but they got it: compare the desert provinces to the plains' ones. (chernobyl is an exception when it's literally a nuclear wasteland).

tl:dr, let me finish the city map ;-;

10 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

I'm way too sure that you can disable vassal's desire of independence on the starting game option in the engine too.. so would make life easier

thought it was something that came by default on the plugins' folder

On 5/5/2024 at 5:58 PM, bun_dha4 said:

[Disclaimer: The following mod is still IN-DEVELOPMENT, report bugs if you find any on the forum's topic.]

Introducing...image.thumb.png.6199e7eea6744bd74bd5b5609e4b240b.png

The Q-Bam project is an AoH2 mod that adds a new world map based on the Q-Bam resource you can find on the internet. It's main purpose is to be an "open-sourced" map as an alternative to vanilla so you can modify it to your heart's desire, as well as becoming a base map for another future projects.
[ Main Features ]
- Borrowed the Uwut Engine (v1.7.2/Latest as of May 5 2024)
- A 6666 province playable Q-BAM map, trying to be as most accurate as possible with the boundaries.
- 55 Tracks, whose 53 are replacements for the Vanilla music. 
They are totally not copyrighted, so if you're doin' some recording I suggest putting Audio at 0%
- You get in your hands all the unreleased RotP content (not a lot of stuff).
- Detailed enough scenarios.
- Around 60 new ideologies that you can't switch to until getting past 2085. That changed.
- New color palletes
- Map files public, so other modders add their own sauce to the map.
[ Map Progress ]
- Provinces (99% | There might be some mistakes to correct)
- Cities (2500~/6000~)
- Scenarios (Always coming more.)
- Terrain Types (100% | May readjust some things)
- Continents and Regions (10% | Only Continents done)
- Growth Rates (3.3% | Antarctica only. Cities should be done before this to prevent inconsistencies)
- Tweaks (?% | There will always be some)

[ Preview ]
They'll surely get updated later.

Featured OTL Scenarios:

image.thumb.png.8a3ff09160604462bf72ea53c559f257.png

image.thumb.png.c793e83dbe0f83584e50ce5370060c4c.png

image.thumb.png.4e528ccee16f586681c52b6f58ca22b0.png

image.thumb.png.94a2a8d9de72c11aed1d23c777b4b747.png

image.thumb.png.f5aae297dd91735c1fb82bbe74c07371.png

image.thumb.png.4cb25df4547c326d54bc766e6a7bb023.png
Featured Alt. History Scenarios:

image.thumb.png.4aa215ac55ea04cdbb66b4c8996fe70a.png

image.thumb.png.484e4d81d2f5f2b7d8aa52e259ac33cf.png
And so many more to come...

[ Downloads ]

PC:

Android:

1. Don't scroll down aimlessly looking for scenarios or your game will crash.
  2. Uwut Engine is missing, but it doesn't really affect the experience.

3. Major Legacy Versions
  1. Tysm, @The Duse for the base port

Extra Downloads:

[ Credits ]

[ Notes ]

wow, that is really awesome :D.

Posted (edited)

Do you have Discord or a Discord server?

I got some questions if you can help but i dont think the forum is the place for it

Edited by asasas

17 minutes ago, asasas said:

I got some questions if you can help but i dont think the forum is the place for it

it always depends on the kind of questions.

so, what are these questions about?