Age of History 3

@bun_dha4I decided to use release candidate 4, but the question is, is it possible to move my map files over to RC5 when you release it, or do i have to start from square 1?

26 minutes ago, cvbnm07 said:

@bun_dha4I decided to use release candidate 4, but the question is, is it possible to move my map files over to RC5 when you release it, or do i have to start from square 1?

you can move them, indeed.

it's not like rc5 was going to add a province, it's just cities and one than another connection and border fix.

though after release 1.0... uhhh... yeah... keep the stuff apart, a separate map and it should suffice.

Speaking of Maps: I am making a better looking version of the 1984 map, because I am sure the "disputed" areas are actual countries

7 hours ago, cvbnm07 said:

Speaking of Maps: I am making a better looking version of the 1984 map, because I am sure the "disputed" areas are actual countries

Yes. Yes they bloody sure would be. Like in HOI4 mod

Posted (edited)

people have spoken, here's a better version of the 1984 map.

we have now: independent random countries.
image.thumb.png.c6ef82a2f5eabfbd16596bafe68a16f6.png

also, yeah, 300th post...
and yeah, this is a new background for the folder. there are more, in case of questions.

Edited by bun_dha4

Why no Scale x7.... WHY. 

I don't want to insult you, but one PC monitor this look like a paint-level cartoon game.

When you have so many provinces, you should even consider adding x8 or x9.

Disappointed...

ryan-gosling-blade-runner.jpg

Ah Fuck, The UI and ideologies and scenarios look banger.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Why no Scale x7.... WHY. 

I don't want to insult you, but one PC monitor this look like a paint-level cartoon game.

When you have so many provinces, you should even consider adding x8 or x9.

Disappointed...

ryan-gosling-blade-runner.jpg

Ah Fuck, The UI and ideologies and scenarios look banger.

"paint level cartoon game", that's what the ai makes me feel.

eitherway... upcoming (2 hours of rendering).
image.thumb.png.d462db9179fcf51bd4185cd9cbcf9ddb.png

Edited by bun_dha4

11 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

"paint level cartoon game", that's what the ai makes me feel.

eitherway... upcoming (2 hours of rendering).
image.thumb.png.d462db9179fcf51bd4185cd9cbcf9ddb.png

Thanks You! Can you also add x9 too? Because of the number of provinces..image.png.eb2396aa043158df346d1fb786049847.png

in Release Candidate 5 can you re-adding vanilla scenario from 2018, 1440,1200,5 AD,Three Kingdoms,1836,Warring States,Ancient Greek,Napoleonic Wars,Byzantine-Sassanian War,Football War,Emu War,American Civil War as Global Map and even now lost official mod download from lukarz jakowski,476 AD too as well as other alternate history scenario like Timeline-191,Worldwar series,war of the worlds novel version (1898),various timeline from ifs of history which is now public domain via this link(https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Ifs_of_History),  red world,pax britannica,thousand week reich,war of the worlds 1938 radio drama,in the name of tsar,apes moi deluge even various start date from paradox interactive video game i.e.Crusader Kings II start date,Crusader Kings III start date,Europa Universalis III start date,Europa Universalis IV Start Date,Heart of Iron II (including Darkest Hour,Arsenal of Democracy,Doomsday),start date,Heart of Iron III start date,Heart of Iron IV start date,Imperator Rome Start Date,Victoria II start date,Victoria III Start date

7 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Thanks You! Can you also add x9 too? Because of the number of provinces..image.png.eb2396aa043158df346d1fb786049847.png

i know i have plenty of free time, but i'd rather fill the map with cities than spend around 3+ hours rendering scale x9.
that's before i make the map go beyond 6666 provinces.

7 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

Scale x9 or x7 + BE2 + Bold Borders + Dark Background: CUM

ironically there's a file containing extra bgs. be2 would require some reworks (cough, ideologies, cough)

5 hours ago, ohmmyzaza said:

in Release Candidate 5 can you re-adding vanilla scenario from 2018, 1440,1200,5 AD,Three Kingdoms,1836,Warring States,Ancient Greek,Napoleonic Wars,Byzantine-Sassanian War,Football War,Emu War,American Civil War as Global Map and even now lost official mod download from lukarz jakowski,476 AD too as well as other alternate history scenario like Timeline-191,Worldwar series,war of the worlds novel version (1898),various timeline from ifs of history which is now public domain via this link(https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Ifs_of_History),  red world,pax britannica,thousand week reich,war of the worlds 1938 radio drama,in the name of tsar,apes moi deluge even various start date from paradox interactive video game i.e.Crusader Kings II start date,Crusader Kings III start date,Europa Universalis III start date,Europa Universalis IV Start Date,Heart of Iron II (including Darkest Hour,Arsenal of Democracy,Doomsday),start date,Heart of Iron III start date,Heart of Iron IV start date,Imperator Rome Start Date,Victoria II start date,Victoria III Start date

i do plan to add some of the vanilla scenarios (anything before victoria), but not what's supposed to be a campaign (emu, football, etc).

red world, thousand week reich, in the name of the czar and apes moi le deluge are confirmed to come, eventually. maybe even southern victory and age of imperialism.

the rest, i heavily doubt for now.

1 hour ago, bun_dha4 said:

i know i have plenty of free time, but i'd rather fill the map with cities than spend around 3+ hours rendering scale x9.
that's before i make the map go beyond 6666 provinces.

ironically there's a file containing extra bgs. be2 would require some reworks (cough, ideologies, cough)

i do plan to add some of the vanilla scenarios (anything before victoria), but not what's supposed to be a campaign (emu, football, etc).

red world, thousand week reich, in the name of the czar and apes moi le deluge are confirmed to come, eventually. maybe even southern victory and age of imperialism.

the rest, i heavily doubt for now.

be2 would require some reworks (cough, ideologies, cough)

Well... I already have added BE 1.3.1.1 to QBam...

You should fr add pax Britannia

Like in megamod? And TWR and maybe rework the flags and give nations their offical name like for ex: Portugal to Republic of Portugal 

On 6/21/2024 at 7:42 PM, bun_dha4 said:

people have spoken, here's a better version of the 1984 map.

we have now: independent random countries.

also, yeah, 300th post...
and yeah, this is a new background for the folder. there are more, in case of questions.

Cool. Here was my take on this.

Screenshot 2024-06-23 221312.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 221324.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 221811.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 221839.png

Screenshot 2024-06-23 221849.png

also @bun_dha4 I suggest to add leaders so it can make the game look more appealing

5 hours ago, germanycommunities said:

In some cases, Sahara desert are sparsely populated. Cities are limited. Keep it harder, to release beta 5

im already having a stroke over saharan cities, thank you very much.