Age of History 3

4 minutes ago, PeteFromPat said:

bro you did a great job with your mod and it inspires me to keep working at my own project. best of luck with development and creating a great mod 👍

thanks.

hope mapa mor, and aetas mutationis go well, and they finish being greatly baked mods.

Edited by bun_dha4

growth rates report:

image.thumb.png.f0b4773bdb9564879a3d9653c5619390.png

12 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

ISTG, if I had a PC and the province files to edit VITA, for the borders alone I'd add like 99% of the historical borders in your map lmao

sounds like something i would have done, with that map and the vic2's one, which are surprisingly made by the same person.

6 hours ago, Bacon Boi said:

Hey dude just wanted to say that Donetsk and Luhansk civs are placed wrongly in both 2021: beginning of the end detailed to death and 2021: beginning of the end scenarios. They're the other way around Xd

Screenshot_20240701_160325_Q-BAM Project.jpg

almost not observable??

7 hours ago, Bacon Boi said:

Hey dude just wanted to say that Donetsk and Luhansk civs are placed wrongly in both 2021: beginning of the end detailed to death and 2021: beginning of the end scenarios. They're the other way around Xd

Screenshot_20240701_160325_Q-BAM Project.jpg

thanks for reporting, altough late.
it was fixed for rc5 already.
image.png.6b1de9dc8719fd5881b10b3ba8f4b552.png

10 hours ago, Holy_Sphere said:

how do yo stage a coup (in this mod)

probably one of the many broken features in the uwut engine.

either that or i don't know how it works.

5 minutes ago, Bacon Boi said:

Slight C.A.R border mistake

Screenshot_20240702_003214_Q-BAMProject.jpg.9becb9d95a017805f623a11c59e25d45.jpg

Correct

Screenshot_20240702_003302_Q-BAMProject.jpg.825877ce4198711f43189d311e2d2cd5.jpg

the lord's resistance army does actually operate on congo and south sudan. if anything, i should have set one or two provinces in uganda to the lra.

image.png.8e3fd7b7c22133a3cbc0c0703c637a9a.png

Edited by bun_dha4

I know how it works, but it is time-consuming and unprofitable, you have to bring another country to ruin, for example, bomb it with nuclear weapons or support rebels in its country so that it has zero stability and only then you can stage a coup d'état. In my opinion, it was better when there was an ultimatum option and this one 
the new one is shit, no offense to the creator of the Uwut mod

16 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

the lord's resistance army does actually operate on congo and south sudan. if anything, i should have set one or two provinces in uganda to the lra.

image.png.8e3fd7b7c22133a3cbc0c0703c637a9a.png

Oh alright 👍