Age of History 3

3 hours ago, manecooner said:

RELEASE CANIDATE 4 DATE?

sunday 2 june + 14 days later = sunday 16 june. yes, i surprisingly have a schedule.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, bun_dha4 said:

i am so done with this.

image.thumb.png.1693302435d9c633d5524c387e3b9737.png

like, SO done with this.

image.png.6511dc4916841e650adb827322fa2d98.png

yep, so done with it.

don't worry about the missing localizations, that's just how i work with adding civs when everything i've gathered previously is suddenly missing something or i have a sudden idea.

enjoy your southern old world in 1936. im not going to put the princely states because reasons. (eitherway, i've put an event for the italian occupied abyssinia, don't worry about that)

image.thumb.png.7491a7c8d27ea050576bb3cea760fd6a.png

Edited by bun_dha4

1 hour ago, bun_dha4 said:

yep, so done with it.

don't worry about the missing localizations, that's just how i work with adding civs when everything i've gathered previously is suddenly missing something or i have a sudden idea.

enjoy your southern old world in 1936. im not going to put the princely states because reasons. (eitherway, i've put an event for the italian occupied abyssinia, don't worry about that)

image.thumb.png.7491a7c8d27ea050576bb3cea760fd6a.png

Btw there are some provinces in Europe that throw me off when I fight wars because they end up being enclaves

Just now, manecooner said:

Btw there are some provinces in Europe that throw me off when I fight wars because they end up being enclaves

Can you also try making a scale 5 map for mobile too?

10 hours ago, manecooner said:

works as intended. f### the hre in general.

10 hours ago, manecooner said:

Can you also try making a scale 5 map for mobile too?

easy task to do. since the hard part of making a new scale is rendering it, which it already has been in the pc build.
so it will be just porting.

(i doubt my new potato can render scale 7 now that i think about it)

Posted (edited)

hello, im planning to add new provinces to your map but i dont know how to add them to the mod 
could you explain how exactly? ( i already made the new provinces in map editor )

i hope you explain in a little more depth because im new to this :')

Edited by mexicano

2 hours ago, mexicano said:

hello, im planning to add new provinces to your map but i dont know how to add them to the mod 
could you explain how exactly? ( i already made the new provinces in map editor )

i hope you explain in a little more depth because im new to this :')

try this tutorial

Posted (edited)

i tried i think , what i tried is to make a new map template i named Qbam+ ( added it to age_of_civilizations.json too ) and put all folders in their place and the provinces number and tried to run the game it took around 50 min loading the provinces and after this it just crash or something 
everytime i run it i reach 99% and just stop and quit

do i do something wrong or should i do something else?

Edited by mexicano

14 minutes ago, mexicano said:

i tried i think , what i tried is to make a new map template i named Qbam+ ( added it to age_of_civilizations.json too ) and put all folders in their place and the provinces number and tried to run the game it took around 50 min loading the provinces and after this it just crash or something 
everytime i run it i reach 99% and just stop and quit

do i do something wrong or should i do something else?

try again with the map folders.

this time duplicate the base q-bam folder (like, really copy and paste the integral map folder; no copying templates and adding the respective q-bam map folders to it)

then add the update files (make sure to label/name them well, because if there are for example: 6383 files and your last province number is 6383, then there's a missing province, since province number 0 is a thing).

once that's done, update the config.json and the age_of_civilizations.json to include your new map and province count.

it should go well.

Posted (edited)

i forgot my first account gmail lol

just one more question now the new provinces i made should i just put it in update file or  should i add it to updatePB file too and data/provinces?

and should i add in the file all the provinces or just the new provinces like from 6666 to ... ?

( i tried to put only the new provinces in update and it actually good until i opened the game and no new provinces in sight , i went to the map editor ingame and tried like the video press space to set active provinces and nothing happen , the new provinces look like shadows but their id appears )

Edited by mexicano2
the test

5 hours ago, mexicano2 said:

i forgot my first account gmail lol

just one more question now the new provinces i made should i just put it in update file or  should i add it to updatePB file too and data/provinces?

and should i add in the file all the provinces or just the new provinces like from 6666 to ... ?

( i tried to put only the new provinces in update and it actually good until i opened the game and no new provinces in sight , i went to the map editor ingame and tried like the video press space to set active provinces and nothing happen , the new provinces look like shadows but their id appears )

only the update folder, yes.

the new provinces look like shadows? it's fixed by reloading the game, and even if it persists you can rebuild their background in the "province backgrounds" editor.

4 hours ago, germanycommunities said:

This photo seen: one province have two cities? Gujranwala and Lahore

effectively.

4 hours ago, germanycommunities said:

Dehra Dun instead of Dehradun.

you know what, let's make it Dehra Doon

6 minutes ago, mexicano2 said:

this is what i mean when i say they appear like shadows
image.thumb.png.7d85d8cdeae7e2b3dd89bed1e33956bb.pngimage.png.c965019556b6f98e1b96d2acb79a039b.png

press the "down" arrow-key in the "shadow" provinces on that same editor.

FILE NOT FOUND (leads to update file) , i suppose i did something wrong with the editor? my method was deleting the province then make a new provinces in the place where i delete that one 

ooooooor i should have put all the provinces in update file like from 0 to the newest province i made right? not just from 6666 to the newest one? because the file it told me not found i did not add it to the update file

4 minutes ago, mexicano2 said:

FILE NOT FOUND (leads to update file) , i suppose i did something wrong with the editor? my method was deleting the province then make a new provinces in the place where i delete that one 

ooooooor i should have put all the provinces in update file like from 0 to the newest province i made right? not just from 6666 to the newest one? because the file it told me not found i did not add it to the update file

one file has to contain the id of the province that was split and the other part should get a new one.

since the both provinces got a new id, it's basically adding 2 provinces inside of another province.
instead of splitting one and adding one.

2 minutes ago, mexicano2 said:

soo the whole provinces i did is useless? sad

how could i split it with keeping the original province id?

pretty much you would have to keep the game open, so you see the province ids. 
then go to the editor and split a province, one part as i reiterate now: has to have the id of the province that has been split. (that's why you keep the game open, so you see the id of the province you're splitting)

and then you can make another province with a new id.

thanks for help and the advices, is there a specific button that split provinces in the editor? i tried to find it before i started deleting the provinces

12 minutes ago, mexicano2 said:

thanks for help and the advices, is there a specific button that split provinces in the editor? i tried to find it before i started deleting the provinces

there isn't.
no problemo

thanks for bearing with me and helping me with my stupidity :')

i will share the edits on your map as soon as i finish 🙂

4 minutes ago, mexicano2 said:

thanks for bearing with me and helping me with my stupidity :')

i will share the edits on your map as soon as i finish 🙂

no problems, bud.