Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

Repeten Historalis - An AOH3 Project That Aims to Add All Of World History (BACK IN THE WORKS)

This was a project i announced way back with my ALT @dodoaltac Before i lost it's info and made this account, a while back i said the project would be halted because the event creator didn't have all the tools needed - well fear not! because it was fixed, and now i can work on the project, And i have done my historical research for 1200 - 1500 and i have begun preparing an event tree to add gradually while leaving alot of wiggling space for the player to interact and even be a part of historical events, an example of this is the mongol invasions which i will make happen by giving the mongols massive boosts in many aspects and adding all their stronger generals, theoretically speaking if you are playing as the khwarezmid Empire you can try and even succeed in defeating them, making the Eastern World Not Fall Off Scientifically And Allowing for some interesting side effects..

additionally, by taking the historical path, if your empire ends up crumbling you could (based on whether this is possible in the events) get the ability to switch to a new civ, example: when Rum Collapses In 1308, you can either become karaman, Ottoman Beylik, Or You Could Just Give Up

as you can see the mod has a name now, might be temporary, tell me what you think about it