Age of History 3
Average Geography Nerd

Game Scenarios

I was wondering how many scenarios @Łukasz Jakowski was planning to add to the game. If he doesn't plan to already, I think he should add scenarios for the following:

1. WW2 (But with two different start dates, January 1st, 1930, and January 1st, 1939)

2. The Punic Wars (starting in roughly 265 BC)

3. The Napoleonic Wars (start date of 1799)

4. WW1 (again, two start dates, one in 1910, the other in 1914)

For each scenario, related events should be added. For example, the Spanish Civil War, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, etc. I also feel certain modifiers should be applied to nations diplomatically, so the geopolitical atmosphere is better reflected in the game, and that goes for all scenarios you plan to add. I'm sure other people want to see other scenarios as well, so everybody can feel free to comment scenario suggestions below. 

17 hours ago, Average Geography Nerd said:

I was wondering how many scenarios @Łukasz Jakowski was planning to add to the game. If he doesn't plan to already, I think he should add scenarios for the following:

1. WW2 (But with two different start dates, January 1st, 1930, and January 1st, 1939)

2. The Punic Wars (starting in roughly 265 BC)

3. The Napoleonic Wars (start date of 1799)

4. WW1 (again, two start dates, one in 1910, the other in 1914)

For each scenario, related events should be added. For example, the Spanish Civil War, the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, etc. I also feel certain modifiers should be applied to nations diplomatically, so the geopolitical atmosphere is better reflected in the game, and that goes for all scenarios you plan to add. I'm sure other people want to see other scenarios as well, so everybody can feel free to comment scenario suggestions below. 

plz dont forget rise of mongols, a crusade era and also rise of islam scenrio, maybe a black death one too would be intresting at peak of the plague plz so we can have atleast a few significant middle ages scenrios too apart from 1440 lol 

9 minutes ago, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said:

plz dont forget rise of mongols, a crusade era and also rise of islam scenrio, maybe a black death one too would be intresting at peak of the plague plz so we can have atleast a few significant middle ages scenrios too apart from 1440 lol 

the rise of the mongols can only be replicated using events, those guys were terrifying

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

the rise of the mongols can only be replicated using events, those guys were terrifying

would love to see historical events replicated not just blank scenrios with nothing to offer but rather events of historical events like crusades, ww2, major conflicts, black death, rise of islam, jesus etc. @Łukasz Jakowski

Edited by aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 hours ago, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said:

would love to see historical events replicated not just blank scenrios with nothing to offer but rather events of historical events like crusades, ww2, major conflicts, black death, rise of islam, jesus etc. @Łukasz Jakowski

tbh tho jesus scenario would be 100% events that wouldn't do much