Age of History 3
Urubu_Remoto

Different battle mechanics for each era

I think that having the same battle machanics for every era would be really historically inacurate. For example, if Lukasz does not change this, you would have to siege fortress on a modern world scenario the same way you would on a middle ages scenario. Therefore I believe it is essencial for the game to have a kind of development of this mechanic through time

Posted (edited)

this is a broken record, lukasz said he won't do it and won't listen to anyone but himself sadly, everyone told him we need this

Edited by OwnM3Z0

8 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

this is a broken record, lukasz said he won't do it and won't listen to anyone but himself sadly, everyone told him we need this

When did he said that?

11 hours ago, Urubu_Remoto said:

I think that having the same battle machanics for every era would be really historically inacurate. For example, if Lukasz does not change this, you would have to siege fortress on a modern world scenario the same way you would on a middle ages scenario. Therefore I believe it is essencial for the game to have a kind of development of this mechanic through time

Many people who expect too much from this game are doomed to this😅

10 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

gimme the source and the sauce right now

4 minutes ago, Денис Живков said:

Many people who expect too much from this game are doomed to this😅

how it feels to ask for a historically accurate feature that the whole community wants in a game made to fit all historical periods:

image.jpeg