Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

why was mostlymossyman banned permanently?

7 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

@Łukasz Jakowskiwhat exactly did he do to get perma banned? what was the offense exactly?

Most likely, his meaningless posts are annoying and distract attention from something really worthwhile. Unfortunately, he will remain in history as long as those eyewitnesses and those young people who saw all his posts are alive.

I think that by the time a oh 4 and naoh 5 are released, everyone will forget about it and be distracted by something more worthwhile. But as long as the memory of the user is fresh, as long as his spirit is still intact, he will be in his heart and will not be forgotten as long as everyone who has seen and knows online.😍🥰😘❤️‍🔥💞💚💕💖❤️‍🩹💓🤍

5 minutes ago, Oswald Mossley said:

I think it's cause he thinks I'm trying to abuse the system  to get more love and attention  on my posts

okay, now you checking if multiaccing is forbidden

3 hours ago, Денис Живков said:

Most likely, his meaningless posts are annoying and distract attention from something really worthwhile. Unfortunately, he will remain in history as long as those eyewitnesses and those young people who saw all his posts are alive.

I think that by the time a oh 4 and naoh 5 are released, everyone will forget about it and be distracted by something more worthwhile. But as long as the memory of the user is fresh, as long as his spirit is still intact, he will be in his heart and will not be forgotten as long as everyone who has seen and knows online.😍🥰😘❤️‍🔥💞💚💕💖❤️‍🩹💓🤍

wasn't he one of the guys who had pretty good ideas for aoh3?
heavily doubting if he was completely "meaningless"

I did get banned and all it took was for me to email Lukasz, and he responded after some hours, and ofc unbanned me. However I was banned by mistake, not sure if this individual did smth bad.

On 5/30/2024 at 1:49 PM, Денис Живков said:

@SerenDippTheGreat @bun_dha4 why?