Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

we are getting an unfinished AOH3 on release whether we like it or not

Posted (edited)
On 6/8/2024 at 2:58 PM, Денис Живков said:

so you think other ideas are bad because in your opinion they are not so important and perhaps difficult to implement in the game?

?????? I never say nothing remotely close to that shit. I constantly support other ideas and try to bring ways to expand them.
Lukasz don't want to implement those ideas, so they're probably just naval battles and that's it, which seems pretty bad to me. And culture doesn't seem to be close to be added. If a good way to see it is raised, fine, I support that so maybe Lukasz at least thinks about it to be try it, because he see the post with great support. And good ideas can get visualization pretty easy here.
And about the bugs; we come from AoH2, and we know how was that game with the bugs 😛. And I know from first hand how are the bugs in programming. I just being realistic here.
Edit: again, stop talking about me and give your opinions on the topic instead. This degenerate into a fight instead of a discussion.

Edited by AmericanLiberia

1 minute ago, AmericanLiberia said:

?????? I never say nothing remotely close to that shit. I constantly support other ideas and try to bring ways to expand them.
Lukasz don't want to implement those ideas, so they're probably just naval battles and that's it, which seems pretty bad to me. And culture doesn't seem to be close to be added. If a good way to see it is raised, fine, I support that so maybe Lukasz at least thinks about it to be try it, because he see the post with great support. And good ideas can get visualization pretty easy here.
And about the bugs; we come from AoH2, and we know how was that game with the bugs 😛. And I know from first hand how are the bugs in programming. I just being realistic here.

You've got me completely confused. Why don't you want to add something new to the game that will be meaningless and buggy? What? I think Lukash himself knows what makes sense and if a thing is difficult to implement, then he will not add it. But still, it's worth giving him a chance to choose.

1 minute ago, Денис Живков said:

You've got me completely confused. Why don't you want to add something new to the game that will be meaningless and buggy? What? I think Lukash himself knows what makes sense and if a thing is difficult to implement, then he will not add it. But still, it's worth giving him a chance to choose.

Why add something that is meaningless and buggy??? Don't make sense. And yes, Lukasz is who choose what is added and what not, the visualization can maybe (I don't think so, but maybeee) make him rethink and add those ideas? Nothing is lose by trying.

To be clear: I'm not against the new ideas, the ideas of others, or anything like that, don't get confused. I don't want the game to be complex, have meaningless functions or that those mechanics don't connect between them.