Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

that face when you go back to a post in 2018/2019 and see that all the old community members there are no longer active

54 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

FR, when I saw funny old posts and then I saw their last activity was in 2019, it feels strange, like we can talk to them anymore.

But there are still some OGs too, like Unity, Shiite, etc...

that face when the only OG's left are Unity, A guy named after a heretical islamic sect, and a turkish youtuber 💀

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Wayne23lololh said:

image.png.03412ad640511570eb04205d5c7fa926.png 

then you think about it, maybe if AOH4 is announced one day in like 2100 we will be the ''og inactive members''

i can die peacefully knowing i will be remembered by the future generation as the floppa that joined in january 2024 and jumped to emperor rank and then disappeared for no reason

Edited by OwnM3Z0

3 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

then you think about it, maybe if AOH4 is announced one day in like 2100 we will be the ''og inactive members''

i can die peacefully knowing i will be remembered by the future generation as the floppa that joined in january 2024 and jumped to emperor rank and then disappeared for no reason

"dissappered for no reason", why ?

Just now, Wayne23lololh said:

"dissappered for no reason", why ?

it's a joke, im not going inactive for any reason whatsoever, in fact im still working on that historical mod i talked about way back, it's going to be released in levels likely

but i imagine i won't be here forever and will one day just forget the forums exist or smth which is kinda sad 

2 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

it's a joke, im not going inactive for any reason whatsoever, in fact im still working on that historical mod i talked about way back, it's going to be released in levels likely

but i imagine i won't be here forever and will one day just forget the forums exist or smth which is kinda sad 

hopefully ! And yes, it is sad

21 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

hopefully ! And yes, it is sad

btw i wanna ask u smth, the project im working on for the historical mod is gonna take a LONG time most likely 

do you think i should upload it in phases ex:

Phase 1 from 1200 AD to 1350 AD

Phase 2 From 1350 AD to 1440 AD

Phase 3 From 1440 to 1566 (death of suleiman the magnificent)

Phase 4 and later will be more complicated so i will see how i will do with them, but i definetly will add unique ways for the player to be a part of stuff like the scramble for africa, the habsburg family, succession wars, and i MIGHT have to find ways to nerf large empires in the age of information

thoughts?

27 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

btw i wanna ask u smth, the project im working on for the historical mod is gonna take a LONG time most likely 

do you think i should upload it in phases ex:

Phase 1 from 1200 AD to 1350 AD

Phase 2 From 1350 AD to 1440 AD

Phase 3 From 1440 to 1566 (death of suleiman the magnificent)

Phase 4 and later will be more complicated so i will see how i will do with them, but i definetly will add unique ways for the player to be a part of stuff like the scramble for africa, the habsburg family, succession wars, and i MIGHT have to find ways to nerf large empires in the age of information

thoughts?

Great,

but it will be easier if there is gloal even (already suggested), which we can define new border, wars, alliance creation, country colapse, etc...

I support you !

6 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

that face when the only OG's left are Unity, A guy named after a heretical islamic sect, and a turkish youtuber 💀

What's this heretical sect?

42 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

What's this heretical sect?

shia's, they're considered heretical by the majority of the muslim world, a shia is called a shiite 

they believe in a lot of crazy stuff

8 minutes ago, Денис Живков said:

What? Where? When?

he said profile picture 

he said YOU NEED PROFILE PICTURE

On 6/8/2024 at 4:55 PM, OwnM3Z0 said:

shia's, they're considered heretical by the majority of the muslim world, a shia is called a shiite 

they believe in a lot of crazy stuff

aren't those azeris and iranians?