Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

Add the 1200 Scenario

Please add the 1200 scenario, it's VERY interesting and literally is right before the 4th crusade (partition of byzantium) rise of mongols, height of the reconquista, fall of baghdad, black Death, rise of the mamluks, muslim conquest of india etc etc

THIS SCENARIO SHOULD BE THE FACE OF AOH3, IT'S SO UNQIUE

@Łukasz Jakowski PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I WANNA MAKE MY HISTORICAL MOD START ON THAT DATE, IT'S SO COOL TO MOD THE RISE OF THE MONGOLS

1 hour ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

Please add the 1200 scenario, it's VERY interesting and literally is right before the 4th crusade (partition of byzantium) rise of mongols, height of the reconquista, fall of baghdad, black Death, rise of the mamluks, muslim conquest of india etc etc

THIS SCENARIO SHOULD BE THE FACE OF AOH3, IT'S SO UNQIUE

@Łukasz Jakowski PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I WANNA MAKE MY HISTORICAL MOD START ON THAT DATE, IT'S SO COOL TO MOD THE RISE OF THE MONGOLS

also rise of islam and 3rd crusade would be nice too

1 minute ago, xox said:

also rise of islam and 3rd crusade would be nice too

yes but make the rashidun super OP somehow, maybe add in all their generals, same for the third crusade but saladin 

Yes, like this, AOH3 will have a unique date, because if the main scenario is 1444, people will compare it with EU4, even if these are incomparable.

Putting the start date in 1444 brings a strong concurrency, while no major strategic games (I think) start in 1200.