Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

Hello my eastern Europeans, and W*stoids. Today I'll be talking about REVO-LUTIONS, and unrest towards a leader. 

Starting with, Leader animosity: Now we know that there will be laws in AOH3, there will be more auth laws and democratic  laws, the more authoritarian the law passed the more unrest. Lets say you are Imperial Russia (yay), and you dissolve the parliment and get a secret police (nay). That makes your population hate your Tsar.

Next, REVO-LUTIONS. When leader animosity reaches above 70% (and other factors), this leads to a revolution. If one of your laws bans an ideology, there's a chance (lets say 30%) that the revolutionary movement will be that ideology. If you ban communism the revolution will have chance of being communist.

Finally, MINORITIES. If your country has a national minority, example Romanians. During your revolution those Romanians  will steal  your treasury and revolt.

That's it give me some critism, :-Þ

Edited by Das Moss Man

Posted (edited)

Okay. Let's start with critisim as you want to.

First. About Autharitarian rule and laws. Your proposal is good. Only need a more certainty. We need a Auth-democracy bar, which will show how much counrty authtoritarian or democratic. If you very democratic you will get a very high amount of animosity due to specific of your country. Or vice versa, If you passing authtoritarian laws in authtaritarian country this process will way more easy than in democratic one.

Second. Revolutions happens not only because of leaders, but due the bad economic and social situations in country. I think would be better if to trigger revolution we need a negative income in country for some time and society tension, which I think way more inportant but will not be implemented anyway. But you understood me. 

About rising up minorities is good written nothing to say. 

Edited by Naval

Posted (edited)

Okay. I forgot about parties and movements within the country. If some movement was not popular and social tension is not growing you can ban it without any cosequences.

But if it popular party and tension is very high they will lead a revolution

Edited by Naval

6 minutes ago, Naval said:

Second. Revolutions happens not only because of leaders, but due the bad economic and social situations in country. I think would be better if to trigger revolution we need a negative income in country for some time and society tension, which I way more inportant but will not be implemented anyway.

Ok, revolutions will not only happen due to high leader animosity. That just increases  the risk of revolution. If your economy  is bad, if you're getting curbstomped in a war (optional).  AND high leader animosity 

I think revolutionary "states", should be able to "stateize" making all their occupied  territory  their land. And adding "provisional" before their name

1 minute ago, Das Moss Man said:

I think revolutionary "states", should be able to "stateize" making all their occupied  territory  their land. And adding "provisional" before their name

This would make them very unstable as well. Like cancer growing on cancer 

1 minute ago, Das Moss Man said:

I think we should talk about giving money to rebellion  movements, before it felt just like throwing money in a fire. But know they should actually DO SOMETHING  WITH IT

And if they don't  have any thing they should  be able to raid military  building for more mechanical  stuffs

Posted (edited)

The minority part seems pretty good haha.
Maybe a "event" or "alarm" can jump to notify you that their stole your treasury and how much was stolen, so that it is not something that you can accidentally overlook.
And maybe the percentage could vary? Because if is fix, you always gonna know when it gonna pass, if is "random", can give more play.

Edited by AmericanLiberia

8 minutes ago, AmericanLiberia said:

The minority part seems pretty good haha.
Maybe a "event" or "alarm" can jump to notify you that their stole your treasury and how much was stolen, so that it is not something that you can accidentally overlook.
And maybe the percentage could vary? Because if is fix, you always gonna know when it gonna pass, if is "random", can give more play.

This will only be a feature for Romania

49 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

Joke is Romania is pick pocketer like with transylvania 

I don't get it. I just wanna think is a joke and the system is point to be in all countries 😛