Age of History 3
Average Geography Nerd

Government and Policies

I think the game needs more complex government with mechanics that allow you to set certain policies on things like conscription, education, social welfare, and more. I would prefer that you have to actually pay attention to the government aspect and have to manage your nation rather than just a game where you are focusing on conquest only. One idea I have in mind is the management of debt (with severe consequences for your economy if you fail to do so). You should also have to manage civil unrest during conflict (the longer the war goes on, the more unhappy they get; winning major battles improves the situation), among other things. This is all I have for now, but feel free to add government mechanics you'd like to see in the game.

On 6/11/2024 at 5:13 AM, Average Geography Nerd said:

I think the game needs more complex government with mechanics that allow you to set certain policies on things like conscription, education, social welfare, and more. I would prefer that you have to actually pay attention to the government aspect and have to manage your nation rather than just a game where you are focusing on conquest only. One idea I have in mind is the management of debt (with severe consequences for your economy if you fail to do so). You should also have to manage civil unrest during conflict (the longer the war goes on, the more unhappy they get; winning major battles improves the situation), among other things. This is all I have for now, but feel free to add government mechanics you'd like to see in the game.

Thank you for the reminder. 🤩

On 6/11/2024 at 1:13 AM, Average Geography Nerd said:

You should also have to manage civil unrest during conflict (the longer the war goes on, the more unhappy they get; winning major battles improves the situation), among other things.

If an uprising broke out in a country because of the war (for example, with Australia), then the belligerent country of Australia should or should not become an ally for the rebels? Or are they, on the contrary, at war with each other for the possession of lands?

On 6/14/2024 at 10:26 PM, Денис Живков said:

If an uprising broke out in a country because of the war (for example, with Australia), then the belligerent country of Australia should or should not become an ally for the rebels? Or are they, on the contrary, at war with each other for the possession of lands?

I take it that the indignant Australian gave me a dislike? @mattxjpg I accept your assessment.

Next time there will be "For example / some country\" and instead of "some" there will be New Zealand.