Age of History 3
Pumped

v2.2-2.3 Formables Update! Age of History 2: The Enhanced Sandbox Spectator Modification

Posted (edited)

For Bloody Europe (specifically 1.3.1.1 on pc) do I install it with the normal jar or the UWUT jar?

Edit: also, none of the two versions work on the new blitzkrieg mod

Edited by Arukk

On 7/20/2024 at 9:48 AM, Arukk said:

For Bloody Europe (specifically 1.3.1.1 on pc) do I install it with the normal jar or the UWUT jar?

Edit: also, none of the two versions work on the new blitzkrieg mod

13 hours ago, Reza Shah said:

How could I mix this with bloody Europe? can u make an extension version for bloody Europe? so we could simply move the .jar file to /mods folder?

For BE2 I would try it with the UWUT's launcher .jar, it does have UWUT features but also integrates many of the BE2 features pretty well, though currently I don't have a BE2-exclusive launcher. Sadly I don't think I can use the mods folder because I have made many changes in the basic game logic/code that the plugins loader can't implement.
As for the blitzkrieg issue, I believe that is a problem with the .JSON loading - it should be fixed with the new addon release that integrates this mod later today (~6-7 hours).

18 hours ago, Pumped said:

For BE2 I would try it with the UWUT's launcher .jar, it does have UWUT features but also integrates many of the BE2 features pretty well, though currently I don't have a BE2-exclusive launcher. Sadly I don't think I can use the mods folder because I have made many changes in the basic game logic/code that the plugins loader can't implement.
As for the blitzkrieg issue, I believe that is a problem with the .JSON loading - it should be fixed with the new addon release that integrates this mod later today (~6-7 hours).

Is it possible to have a version mixed with bloody Europe jar? Uwut isn't really the best compared to BE2 latest update.

Posted (edited)

It's just drag and dropping the .jar into the game directory right? Cause I can't get it to work no matter what. I don't know what the problem is.

Edit: nevermind, had no idea you had to be in spectator mode too

Edited by QuiteCloth

Hello there can you make it to a android file (Android Package) i'm sorry if you can't do it can you try i use an a program called bluestacks i used it for age of history 2 can you do that or i manged to do what you did the storage thing at the end of your vid for mobibe can in port it to the mod if yes can you tell me what mods it works on