Age of History 3

Lets take a step back and look at aoh3, and apprecaite how fast Łukasz works, like this game was annouced  8 months ago and the amount of progressive is astonishing. We got daily updates, DAILY. UPDATES. That's crazy for an indie dev. This man works harder that a literal  company. I may be glazing a bit but. He made aoh2. And here a letter to @Łukasz Jakowski thank you :-]

15 minutes ago, Wayne23lololh said:

Don't talk with me like if you don't know what nasty silly meme of yours are 🤪

Silly is a better term for these

Are you talking about the Łukasz edits

On 6/20/2024 at 2:48 AM, Das Moss Man said:

Lets take a step back and look at aoh3, and apprecaite how fast Łukasz works, like this game was annouced  8 months ago and the amount of progressive is astonishing. We got daily updates, DAILY. UPDATES. That's crazy for an indie dev. This man works harder that a literal  company. I may be glazing a bit but. He made aoh2. And here a letter to @Łukasz Jakowski thank you :-]

8 months already???

damn..

avrupa birde antartika kıtası lazım age of history 3 antartikayı ekle birde hile kodları olacakmı  ne olur ekleyin bu haritayı koy age of history 3 add antartika birde antartika antlaşmasını biliyormusunuz ben biliyorum bakalım aranızda varmı bilenimage.thumb.jpeg.06c5a7594e2571daf52d7734ec774b1c.jpeg