Age of History 3
ARWD

Some simple ideas that will change the battle system

Hello, I have a good suggestion that will change the game a lot for the better, and they are all easy to implement

First: Make each battalion have the maximum possible number of soldiers. For example, making each battalion the maximum number of soldiers is 20,000 or 10,000. Or you can increase the number of people in the battalions by upgrading, for example, 10,000 fighters per battalion for level one, 20,000 fighters for level two, 30,000 fighters for level three.

Second: Giving each battalion combat experience. The more wars it participates in, the more efficient and experienced it becomes. For example, the loss of an important and stronger battalion may change the course of the war.

Third: Make there five levels of promotions for each specific soldier unit. This will make the difference greater than just numbers and will make the battle difficult to predict. For example, make a heavy tank 5 levels of upgrade. Upgrading takes money and time, and will increase maintenance costs.

Fourth: When a battalion from all governorates is besieged, it will be greatly weakened, for example by 50%.

Fifth: There must be a reason for war, for example the war between Russia and Ukraine over the island of Crimea. You can fight the entire battle on this island instead of occupying the entire country, but this country deliberately targets the prestige of the country. The stronger states become, the more they can use war on a particular province.

Sixth: Adding a system before the start of the game makes everyone unable to occupy lands, but they can only engage in wars and make the rest of the countries vassals. This system of wars will, in reality, be a struggle for influence, and this stage will depend on civil wars and a change in government

Seventh: You played very well and I wish you success 🙂 In general, I use Google Translate

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Денис Живков said:

I'm sorry, but I hate anime out of personal views. I'm here by accident. The last sentence...

But that won't stop me.

Same. Some classmates advice me to watch, I liked it for 6 months and now, it tires me (personal opinion too)

Edited by Wayne23lololh

1 hour ago, Денис Живков said:

I'm sorry, but I hate anime out of personal views. I'm here by accident. The last sentence...

But that won't stop me.

b-but my- my dragin balls 🤓☝️