Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

Hello mein people today we'll talking about texture-pacts and special maps. I'll be dividing this topic into multiple parts, starting with,

Texture pacts: Now what I mean by texture pacts. I mean map texture pacts, for example a medieval texture pact that adds dragons to the seas, or one that looks like Vicktoria. This could be a little treat like ️print-a-map(or make it paid). (Note: @Łukasz Jakowski the texture pacts would ad new ui and ect) Next,

Specialized maps: Specialized maps, for example an Iberian map, or a north American one. Other games do this like country balls at war. This could also be a little treat. Thos would be implemented later like maybe 2 years after release of AOH3. 

Finał thoughts: @Łukasz Jakowski you could make it paid.

Dats it give me da critism:-Þ

Edited by Das Moss Man

4 minutes ago, Das Moss Man said:

Hello mein people today we'll talking about texture-pacts and special maps. I'll be dividing this topic into multiple parts, starting with,

Texture pacts: Now what I mean by texture pacts. I mean map texture pacts, for example a medieval texture pact that adds dragons to the seas, or one that looks like Vicktoria. This could be a little treat like ️print-a-map(or make it paid). Next,

Specialized maps: Specialized maps, for example an Iberian map, or a north American one. Other games do this like country balls at war. This could also be a little treat. Thos would be implemented later like maybe 2 years after release of AOH3. 

Finał thoughts: @Łukasz Jakowski

Dats it give me da critism:-Þ

Print a map is already in gameimage.thumb.png.2a988c184fa0631535abafc8938c22b0.png

5 hours ago, Das Moss Man said:

Texture pacts: Now what I mean by texture pacts. I mean map texture pacts, for example a medieval texture pact that adds dragons to the seas, or one that looks like Vicktoria. This could be a little treat like ️print-a-map(or make it paid).

just map texture packs?

honestly i'd like them more variated, like texture packs for the ui, font, even flags, etc.

I wish there was a screenshot mode that we could make our own scenarios and alternative history (Check Mappa Mundi: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2529643625).

Custom background, Custom Flag, Custom Ideologies.

We could add a in-game *Mods* plugin for different part of the game. (Just like Minecraft Texture packs)

We could have a Full map maker/Alternative history maker combined with the game. I am sure a lot of map addicts like me would install the game only for the Screenshot mode.

8 minutes ago, Reza Shah said:

We could have a Full map maker/Alternative history maker combined with the game. I am sure a lot of map addicts like me would install the game only for the Screenshot mode.

literally me.

i just hope aoh3 does allow for the players to set occupied territories in the map.