Age of History 3

Hallo mein people, today we'll be talking about surrendering, troop supply, and support. Starting with,  

Surrendering: Now I don't mean surrender on a macro scale, Im talking about on the scale of a division. When you're in a battle there will be little surrender tab, with a lil' white flag. Once you hit the button, your division will turn white and won't be able to attack. After that the nation can, 

Kill the units

Take them as prisoners.

(note I am focusing  mainly on infantry) Troop supply: "A soldier without his gun is just a man, a tank without oil is just metal, and an artillery unit without shells is just a tube." - Łukasz Jakowski. That might not have not been said by Łukasz, but it is very true. And from what I see you just recruit no real need for recorces. I propose you first need to make guns (or weapons in general), than you can recruit infantry. 

Material Support: Giving guns, like volunteers but with guns. 

Dats it, give da critism :-Þ

Edited by Das Moss Man

great.

now please let the guns give buffs-debuffs to your divisions depending on which you are using.

Edited by bun_dha4
replaced a "yay" with a "great"

Maybe add like weapons for each unit, for example, infrantry need swords and armors, you can set up sword workshops that will be using the using x iron resource of your country, or using strings and wood to make bows. I think resource extraction buildings should also be included in the game ñm

Different kinds of armors and swords in each era which would also be included in the research tree, so that only in full gear can a unit achieve Achieve its maximum damage, it might be difficult or take too long to implement, but i think it would be a nice addition to the game, so that small countries wont spawn like 50k troops, this would also help add features to resources and make it an integral part of your country.

@Łukasz Jakowski

What do you think?

6 hours ago, IJustGotHere1 said:

Maybe add like weapons for each unit, for example, infrantry need swords and armors, you can set up sword workshops that will be using the using x iron resource of your country, or using strings and wood to make bows. I think resource extraction buildings should also be included in the game ñm

Different kinds of armors and swords in each era which would also be included in the research tree, so that only in full gear can a unit achieve Achieve its maximum damage, it might be difficult or take too long to implement, but i think it would be a nice addition to the game, so that small countries wont spawn like 50k troops, this would also help add features to resources and make it an integral part of your country.

@Łukasz Jakowski

What do you think?

10\10