Age of History 3
Nexo

CivMaker for AoH2 {Update Errors}

Posted (edited)

This project is originally from the CivEditor by CPUSkull but the links got expired so i made a one like it.

How to use

first, inside the game make a civilization by going to Editor > Game Editor > Game Civilizations > add civilization

now enter your desired color and also the tag and remember it (if you want to make a civ for an existing country or the one you made with another ideology then put the country tag along with ideology tag ex: ger_c and remember it

then use the .exe and enter your game's main folder gamepath (that has the jar and exe)then enter your desired country name and enter the tag you just used, now select the image of flag (it can be any format or size) then a pop up will show, choose your Main game folder and close the exe and just hit create civ button and done. *Dont make the civ from the maker before the game otherwise it will be broken

(this process cant be changed because i believe this is how aoc2 code work as for now, if you want a faster method just create as many as civs while you are inside the game)

image_2024-07-07_015550593.png.20ea293b8c8ecf8eda168874a39a0331.png

here is a video of it https://youtu.be/iNYI11oK54I (before the fixes and the update but kinda the same way)

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qAkdWX0F_IxGkS7WIJQelknMVdwKuXDw/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Nexo
Update

On 6/28/2024 at 6:05 PM, Nexo said:

This project is originally from the CivEditor by CPUSkull but the links got expired so i made a one like it.

How to use

first, inside the game make a civilization by going to Editor > Game Editor > Game Civilizations > add civilization

now enter your desired color and also the tag and remember it (if you want to make a civ for an existing country or the one you made with another ideology then put the country tag along with ideology tag ex: ger_c and remember it

then use the .exe and enter your game's main folder gamepath (that has the jar and exe)then enter your desired country name and enter the tag you just used, now select the image of flag (it can be any format or size) then a pop up will show, choose your Main game folder and close the exe and just hit create civ button and done. *Dont make the civ from the maker before the game otherwise it will be broken

(this process cant be changed because i believe this is how aoc2 code work as for now, if you want a faster method just create as many as civs while you are inside the game)

image_2024-07-07_015550593.png.20ea293b8c8ecf8eda168874a39a0331.png

here is a video of it https://youtu.be/iNYI11oK54I (before the fixes and the update but kinda the same way)

link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qAkdWX0F_IxGkS7WIJQelknMVdwKuXDw/view?usp=sharing

itson the default gamr

On 7/27/2024 at 8:46 PM, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

itson the default gamr

true but this is faster and have a bult-in resize, and this was just a revival of someone else project

On 8/18/2024 at 9:52 PM, BySpringBonnie76 said:

cool, but I'll do it manually without using civmaker if I have some project to do.

personally i dont use it, its just a revival of a project