Age of History 3
PeteFromPat

Mapaverse Collusus(MASSIVE MAP) - Work in Progress - (REQUEST PROVINCES, I WILL TRY AND ADD)

OMG, have you guys seen the new "Mappa Mor" for AoH2? 😱 This thing is INSANE. It's like the devs took every bit of detail from real-world maps and crammed it into one colossal, super-accurate masterpiece. 🌍 Imagine conquering territories with pinpoint accuracy, down to the tiniest villages and mountain ranges. The level of detail is just mind-blowing. You can actually see how different regions would realistically impact your strategies. It's like playing a historical simulator on steroids! I can't get enough of it – every session feels like I'm diving into a history book, but with the power to change the course of events. Seriously, if you haven't checked out Mappa Mor yet, you're missing out on the ultimate AoH2 experience. Time to lose yourself in the most epic map ever made! 🚀🔥 #AoH2 #MappaMor #GameChanger

45 minutes ago, Xjento said:

OMG, have you guys seen the new "Mappa Mor" for AoH2? 😱 This thing is INSANE. It's like the devs took every bit of detail from real-world maps and crammed it into one colossal, super-accurate masterpiece. 🌍 Imagine conquering territories with pinpoint accuracy, down to the tiniest villages and mountain ranges. The level of detail is just mind-blowing. You can actually see how different regions would realistically impact your strategies. It's like playing a historical simulator on steroids! I can't get enough of it – every session feels like I'm diving into a history book, but with the power to change the course of events. Seriously, if you haven't checked out Mappa Mor yet, you're missing out on the ultimate AoH2 experience. Time to lose yourself in the most epic map ever made! 🚀🔥 #AoH2 #MappaMor #GameChanger

hahahaha lol did you use ai to write that?

1 minute ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

if this map will be so detailed please add Sao Paulo metro area, brazil its the most populated city in the americas, the equivalent of NYC but in brazil

I will try

51 minutes ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

there is no shortage of planned things 

thanks

7 minutes ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

brazil its the most populated city in the americas,

no way brazil is the most populated city in the americas, always thought it was something like the us

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, audrikney said:

no way brazil is the most populated city in the americas, always thought it was something like the us

both arent cities also beat sao paulos 23 MILLION people and Sao paulo may not be as popular as rio it has way more people AND everyone in brazil knows about it

Edited by YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

or if you want to have hyper detail add the municipality itself here is the municipality of SP but i dont recomend going to that detailSaoPaulo_Municip_SaoPaulo.svg

because if you did there is 5k municipalities in brazil Brazil_Municipalities.svg

Edited by YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan
fixed image link

2 hours ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

or if you want to have hyper detail add the municipality itself here is the municipality of SP but i dont recomend going to that detailSaoPaulo_Municip_SaoPaulo.svg

we will see

2 hours ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

because if you did there is 5k municipalities in brazil Brazil_Municipalities.svg

ok 👍

21 minutes ago, EdgeLord said:

Doing China is gonna be crazyNakhi_autonomous_prefectures_and_counties_in_China.png.c08b3e2b3f0194abeda354a9c735024b.png

oh yeah

1 minute ago, YouravaragebrazilianAoCfan said:

nice! (wait thats the same size as a small european country in vannila)

yes most countries will be around 50 provinces at least