Age of History 3

I immediately apologize for my English, as I write through a translator.           @Łukasz Jakowski

=======================================================================================================================

I suggest you make a system of autonomy levels for puppets. 

The higher the level of autonomy, the less the suzerain teaches bonuses. for example, it is impossible to build on the territory of a vassal, the color changes from the color of the suzerain to its own color, the state gives fewer recruits and tribute than at a similar level of tribute collection, but with a lower level of autonomy.

also, for the sake of historicity, I propose to make autonomies different for different ideologies and even unique, for example:

Democracy/The Monarchy:

the client state

Dominion

colony

The protectorate

Fascism:

satellite

Reichskommissariat

reichsland

the Reichs protectorate

USSR:

state sputnik

the puppet

ASSR

Japan:

The Imperial Association

the subject of the empire

Protectorate of the Empire

unions:

personal union

a real union

UN:

UN Protectorate.

ward territory

USA:

association

unincorporated territory

incorporated territory

=======================================================================================================================

Edited by PRO ONEs orbital