Age of History 3

Hello mein people, today we'll be talking about trade, rivers, and using them in defense. Starting with,

Trade and moving on rivers:

Along with a better trade system  we need better water ways. No this won't be a topic on navy, (get out of my head, get out of my head). But waterways, in AOH2 rivers were decor but they can be so much more, turning them into actual sea provinces.

For war, and trade.

An example would be, the missipi. And using boats to ship resources to a state via a boat A K A: ️shipping️. Which I think is already in AOH3. Second,

Using rivers defensively:

Im yoinking this one from HOI4 (🤢🤮), as you know rivers were of little importance. But they deserve more attention. So propose, making rivers harder to cross. In AOH2 rivers NADA to affect gameplay. So rivers will slow you down when you try to cross, you will be slower. This is also an opportunity to add a new building, the Bridge: The bridge would be a building that would allow troops to cross river sea tiles faster, much faster. 

@Łukasz Jakowski :-Þ

dats it give da critism.

19 hours ago, Das Moss Man said:

This could also be an opportunity for navy 

( 😉 @OwnM3Z0)

yesss, i agree, i think navy should be added along with alot of trade features that allow us to use ships to transport cargo, i have a list of possible ship types, hell i think ships should be limited to travelling a limited amount of provinces in one go otherwise they would sink, this number should increase as you upgrade units until it is removed and ships can travel around alot for ww1 units  

1 hour ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

yesss, i agree, i think navy should be added along with alot of trade features that allow us to use ships to transport cargo, i have a list of possible ship types, hell i think ships should be limited to travelling a limited amount of provinces in one go otherwise they would sink, this number should increase as you upgrade units until it is removed and ships can travel around alot for ww1 units  

I dissagree with the province thing, but a lesser more compromising idea. Can't stay in the water too long without going back to a port. Or else they start to starve

3 minutes ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

is it me or did the community suddenly die for the last few weeks?

exactly. Summer had come and community went to touch grass ☠️☠️