Age of History 3

Mr. Lukash admitted that we could help him with the flags. But I never found a post for suggestions. I think it is necessary to create some posts on the forum. One post for flags, the other for portraits. We are able to accelerate the release of the game, not just offer ideas and carry the release further into the future:

Без названия34_20240703231747.png

generated_image_2445339f114511efa0be46432d35d758.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Naval said:

Я думаю, теперь ты новичок

но вы видели эту тему?

Yes, I saw it, but that's not what I'm talking about. My suggestion is to share the portraits of the leaders with the developer, as well as create a separate post for the flags 🙂

1 hour ago, Mantle22 said:

Yes, I saw it, but that's not what I'm talking about. My suggestion is to share the portraits of the leaders with the developer, as well as create a separate post for the flags 🙂

I think he will don't like, because he no needs in leader portraits.

But do what you want.