Age of History 3
RcconTV

Feature Suggestion for "Age of History III"

When playing as Germany during World War II (or in any scenario with any country), it would be fantastic to have a "Anschluss" feature. This would not only enhance the World War II scenario but also add a fascinating element to the game in general.

i generaly think lukasz should focus on ading such events like i would really like events in scenarios like ww2 ww1 and maybe the ukraine war in modern world look its a weird and very hard thing but in the future i would realy likea historical mode 

Posted (edited)
On 7/10/2024 at 12:55 AM, Mike13533 said:

i generaly think lukasz should focus on ading such events like i would really like events in scenarios like ww2 ww1 and maybe the ukraine war in modern world look its a weird and very hard thing but in the future i would realy likea historical mode 

I Totally agree, I always wanted a Historical Mode kinda like in "Hearts of Iron IV" with the "Anschluss" and "Hitler-Stalin Pakt" happening automaticly in WWII.
And more events and features would be awesome.

Bild_2024-07-11_053009324.png

Anschluss

Edited by RcconTV