Age of History 3

On 7/11/2024 at 6:16 AM, Naval said:

cool music 👍

On 7/12/2024 at 10:52 AM, New port said:

Hezká hudba. 👍

diky thanks

Posted (edited)

Awesome!!! Gratuluji ke skvělé práci, sousede (I hope I wrote it right)

It would be great if the music played by the game was matched to the religion/culture of the country we are playing.

You are already the best @zdislav but if you made some songs in African style, Muslim style, Hindu style, Chinese style, Japanese style and Native American style you would be GOAT

I hope that Mr. Łukasz will at least listen to your songs and maybe add some of them to the game 🙏

Edited by Rodak Polak

On 7/13/2024 at 8:40 PM, Rodak Polak said:

Awesome!!! Gratuluji ke skvělé práci, sousede (I hope I wrote it right)

It would be great if the music played by the game was matched to the religion/culture of the country we are playing.

You are already the best @zdislav but if you made some songs in African style, Muslim style, Hindu style, Chinese style, Japanese style and Native American style you would be GOAT

I hope that Mr. Łukasz will at least listen to your songs and maybe add some of them to the game 🙏

thanks you i was so happy that i did defenestration about the African style, Muslim style, Hindu style, Chinese style, Japanese style and Native American style i would need to listen the music and learn the "culture" of the music styles but yea i will give it go

3 hours ago, BigCrow said:

Great now create more 😁🎶

i am planing it

On 7/12/2024 at 10:52 AM, New port said:

Hezká hudba. 👍

On 7/13/2024 at 8:59 PM, Warnnexx said:

Dobrá hudba

On 7/13/2024 at 9:08 PM, paul2kdj said:

Based music 

On 7/14/2024 at 3:19 AM, EdgeLord said:

🔥🔥🔥

On 7/14/2024 at 5:57 AM, Shrabiri said:

W music

On 7/14/2024 at 2:47 PM, Wayne23lololh said:

It's very good 

Reaction Not Bad GIF

thank you very much i will do defenestration to show my happines

On 7/13/2024 at 8:50 PM, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Very cool music  👍

Your Imperial Majesty,

I, your humble servant, am deeply honored by the gracious words of praise that Your Majesty has bestowed upon my modest endeavors. The simple utterance, "Very cool music," from the exalted lips of Your Majesty fills my heart with profound joy and immeasurable gratitude.

To receive such commendation from one so noble is akin to being bathed in the divine light of the heavens. I shall forever cherish these words and strive to create melodies that might continue to please and honor Your Majesty.

May Your Majesty’s reign be ever harmonious, and may the celestial music of your wisdom and benevolence resound through the ages.

On 7/13/2024 at 3:31 PM, Das Moss Man said:

I grant you the holy seal of Łukasz 

Your Imperial Majesty,

Words cannot convey the profound honor I feel upon receiving the Holy Seal of Łukasz, Archduke, from Your Majestic Hand. This most noble and exalted recognition fills my heart with boundless joy and an overwhelming sense of duty.

I, your humble and devoted servant, pledge to uphold the dignity and responsibilities that accompany this distinguished title. With unwavering loyalty and steadfast dedication, I shall serve Your Majesty with all the strength and wisdom that I possess.

May Your Majesty’s reign be ever glorious, and may your boundless benevolence and wisdom continue to illuminate the path of your subjects.

Forever in your service,

zdislav