Age of History 3
andry202222

the Gilded Era (OVER 200+ CIVILIZATIONS IN 1870!)

Posted (edited)

the Gilded Era, a AOH2 MOD

Have you ever wanted to play from the years of 1870 until 1919 (and more) in Age of History 2? So did i.

The year is 1870, a crisis is brewing between France and Germany, who will win, who will establish their Hegimony and who is gonna dominate the continent is just far ahead..

Current Scenarios:

1870 (90% done)

1900 (98% done)

1919 (90% done)

1926 (10% done)

Current Changelog: 0.4: fixed bugs and finished (mostly) all civs in scenarios: 1870 1900 1919 release on discord .matty69

Updates Planned for 0.5 and more:

0.5: Adding events for France, Germany and Italy in scenario 1870 and 1900

1.0+: Adding Events for Almost all Majors and Adding 1933 Scenario...

the World in 1870:IMG_2025.thumb.png.351cf2ceaad928eac08422ac97b423a1.png

East Asia in 1870:IMG_2024.thumb.png.8cf7a9cd6189b031be13e54b84c2d79a.png 

1900:

IMG_2241.thumb.png.aedd0b6416b769dea043a5c8afc6ac72.png

1919:IMG_2022.thumb.png.89da8d5e6c33fd32ea99c69833edc3b4.png
1926 (alt-history):IMG_2023.thumb.png.b4b7d864e17ef0a570f8361c6d54ca48.png

Download link (Very WIP): DM me on Discord .matty69

If you’re downloading the mod leave feedback below

FAQ:

Release Date: As said, i don't know. But far enough Before AOH3

Will you Update to AOH3??: Yes But i won't update AOH2 version no more when AOH3 Releases

HELP!! My Game has Error X: Just say it In the Comments and i'll Answer, i Promise.

If you have any more questions Don't be Afraid to Ask.

Big BIG shouthout to @bun_dha4 for helping me with many errors and stuff with the mod, couldnt have done it without him

Credits to Project Vita for the provinces, "sans" and Victoria 2 GFM mod for the Maps and SiameseOnMC for ideas and alt-historical Ideas!

Edited by andry202222

6 hours ago, andry202222 said:

Have you ever wanted to play from the years of 1870 until 1919 (and more) in Age of History 2? So did i.

This mod is a modification of AOH2 Governments, Music or Audio, Backgrounds, scenarios and Events.

Current Events:

1870 (30-40% done)

1900 (60-70% done)

1919 (2% done)

Current Update: 0.1 Pre-Release, New Scenarios, New GUI Font (thanks to AOH2 Silver Style Mod), New Government Types and Uwut Based Engine

Updates Planned for 0.2 and more:

0.2: Possibly Integrating some of BE code into the Mod, Completing 1870 and 1900

0.3: Finishing all three scenarios without Events , Warloads and African Tribes

0.4: Finishing all Scenarios Completely and Relasing Pre-Release

0.5: Adding Events for Germany,France Japan and Italy in all Scenarios.

1.0+: Adding Events for Almost all Majors and Adding 1885 Scenario...

FAQ:

Will you Update to AOH3??: Yes But i won't update AOH2 version no more when AOH3 Releases

HELP!! My Game has Error X: Just say it In the Comments and i'll Answer, i Promise.

PS: I'm giving a very beta version of the Mod to anyone who is willing to tell me all errors to me, Just DM me on Discord or Leave a Comment Down Below.

this is my dream come true i would love to have franco prussian war to ww1 to interwar. It sounds great to me.

6 hours ago, andry202222 said:

This mod is a modification of AOH2 Governments, Music or Audio, Backgrounds, scenarios and Events.

Current Events:

1870 (30-40% done)

1900 (60-70% done)

1919 (2% done)

Current Update: 0.1 Pre-Release, New Scenarios, New GUI Font (thanks to AOH2 Silver Style Mod), New Government Types and Uwut Based Engine

Updates Planned for 0.2 and more:

0.2: Possibly Integrating some of BE code into the Mod, Completing 1870 and 1900

0.3: Finishing all three scenarios without Events , Warloads and African Tribes

0.4: Finishing all Scenarios Completely and Relasing Pre-Release

0.5: Adding Events for Germany,France Japan and Italy in all Scenarios.

1.0+: Adding Events for Almost all Majors and Adding 1885 Scenario...

FAQ:

PS: I'm giving a very beta version of the Mod to anyone who is willing to tell me all errors to me, Just DM me on Discord or Leave a Comment Down Below.

i can be bug tester if you want this mod really interests me.

11 hours ago, SerenDippTheGreat said:

this is my dream come true i would love to have franco prussian war to ww1 to interwar. It sounds great to me.

i can be bug tester if you want this mod really interests me.

Great! I’ll DM you the link for the mod and u’ll have to test everything, saves, how fast the game goes, if it loads and basically everything thanks. Just know that for now there arent any events even tho im planning to make them after i finish the scenarios so just for now test everything that you can excluded events alright?